How many donuts are you looking at this week?

Started by Bluke, July 04, 2011, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

No donuts... but I'd like a real one. Mmmm... dessert

Fenno

0 with an emg in every position. After making my trade and getting Cox back this week my team will look better than last weeks.

Mr Miagi

Should have one donut if Prestia doesnt play!  :-\

PowerBug

Pavlich, Mzungu, Tapscott, and Green in the forwards. Using MPP i need Nick Winmar to play so i don't score a zero. Good luck to myself. I saw this coming 4 weeks ago but went for it as my cobcern is league win.

dale93

Noone with me even if Buddy is out. I have Broughton, Mzunga, Callinghan, Nicherlson, Sylvia and Knights....

Wes Mantooth

I'm hoping some of those top 250 overall teams have a few donuts, i gotta make up ground and i structured my team around these multi byes to gain ground on the them.

BGK

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on July 08, 2011, 01:40:24 AM
I'm hoping some of those top 250 overall teams have a few donuts, i gotta make up ground and i structured my team around these multi byes to gain ground on the them.

You won't be catching me bud, as long as one of Buddy or Roo plays I won't have any donuts.

Chopps

no donuts but fairly poor coverage mid and forward

Cicjose

Memphistopheles

Quote from: bestguykai on July 08, 2011, 08:33:10 AM

You won't be catching me bud, as long as one of Buddy or Roo plays I won't have any donuts.

What about with a starting lineup like this?

Reckon i've got a chance of gaining a bit of ground on 509 teams that are in front of me?

Gibbs, Scotland, Enright, Goddard, Rawlings, Deledio, Adcock. Hibberd (E).

Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Murphy, Boyd, Mitchell. Jacobs (E).

Cox, Bailey. Lobbe

Cloke, Franklin, Goodes, Chapman, Petrie, N Riewoldt, J Riewoldt. Prestia (E).

Spite

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 08, 2011, 02:21:41 PM

Reckon i've got a chance of gaining a bit of ground on 509 teams that are in front of me?

Cox, Bailey. Lobbe

What a massive midfield dude!!!!

With only 1 really nowhere near premium playing (bailey), you would have a good chance I would think. However with westoff out, lobbe may rest forward, so consider playing him... or don't and stick with bailey :D

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Spite on July 08, 2011, 02:47:58 PM
Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 08, 2011, 02:21:41 PM

Cox, Bailey. Lobbe

What a massive midfield dude!!!!

With only 1 really nowhere near premium playing (bailey), you would have a good chance I would think. However with westoff out, lobbe may rest forward, so consider playing him... or don't and stick with bailey :D

That's my dilemma - Lobbe or Bailey. I think i'm going to go Bailey to be safe, but still undecided.

I just got there last week.

And it scored me 175+137+130+105+97+93=737 points first up. Although I captained the wrong man last week (Murphy), which meant 834 points came from my mids. If I had captained Ablett I would have had 912 points from my mid  :o

elephants

Fyfe, Sylvia, mzungu, callinan all out for me.
I've got cover for all and c-richo as emergency.

Windigo

elephants

Puopolo, Hibberd, Richardson.
They are my emergencies.