How many donuts are you looking at this week?

Started by Bluke, July 04, 2011, 01:02:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluke

1 for me.

With Knights, Callinan, Pav and Sylvia in the forward line. Got cover everywhere else though.

I'm hoping that McKinleys insipid performace will bring Richardson back into the roos side, otherwise I'm looking at two.

Windigo

Sylvia out for me. So have the choice of  I.Smith or Prestia.  8)

thanme

I need to cover Pav and Sylvia in the fwds and have the choice of Prestia and Dixon, and I can't see Dixon getting a game. And even if he does, he'll suck ;) So probably 1.

Ermaz

me

hope roo doesn't get rubbed out, and need prestia and iles to play as well to cover sylvia,mzungu,callinan,pav and scotty T

Andrew

As long as Didak & Riewoldt play, I won't cop any! Not that I'm going for overall but my team deals nicely with these multi-team byes.

Bluke

Yea, overall is over for me lol

But I've done pretty well with the multis up and till now.

I made a conscious decision at the start of the year to focus on winning a particular league so I'm not to phased. Brought in players because I knew they have byes in multi rounds etc.

Memphistopheles

I'm looking at 0 doughnuts lol if Prestia plays.

However, if I trade out Knights for someone (don't have much cash left) I don't have to rely on Prestia playing and If he does it means i will have an emergency across all four lines this week (Hibberd, Jacobs, Bailey, Prestia).

Silenced_1

0 but I will have to play K. Hunt as L.Thompson, Duffield and Lower not playing

CuStArDaRm

0 but probably wont have cover fwd unless Richardson gets a game again. North have an injuries on the weekend?
And only bewick cover mid. pretty happy with that since i have callinan, fyfe, pav, mzungu.
lets hope no surprise outs!

Ermaz

seems like alot of people are hoping richo plays

97crows98

Chelskiman

I shouldn't get any this week, depending on who is named.  As it is right now I have a full team.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: thanme on July 04, 2011, 01:06:57 PM
I need to cover Pav and Sylvia in the fwds and have the choice of Prestia and Dixon, and I can't see Dixon getting a game. And even if he does, he'll suck ;) So probably 1.

Dixon kicked 11 in the reserves so I would image he would get the call up.

Spite

Quote from: Andrew on July 04, 2011, 01:10:50 PM
As long as Didak & Riewoldt play, I won't cop any! Not that I'm going for overall but my team deals nicely with these multi-team byes.

Didak is another week away...