Holzman: 2012 teams

Started by Holz, July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 19, 2011, 09:12:17 PM
just texted my mate who is a richmond talent scout and he said that they are looking at making a move for hmac and are planning a huge deal including up to 2 senior players and 2 picks. they desperately want a ruckman. apparanetly one of the senior players is a current ruckman my guess is graham

not liking the sound of that for me personally i don't think the roos want Graham and i extremely doubt he will get games. If that trade goes ahe3ad its the end of his career i would think. We don't need any ruck's so i don't know why they would offer one.  However if HMAC does move than everyone should and will have him in their team.

The F.A.R.K.

i think that graham will go to another club in a three club trade. forgot to mention that. he said that they are willing to involve other clubs

similar to the essendon, port, hawthorn trade for burgoyne
essendon got mark williams, port got jay nash and a pick and hawks got burgoyne
and they all turned out to be duds

will lachie henderson be decent next year ?????

elephants

Chances of dpp for hamish hartlett?
Back/mid anyone??

Holz

if hawthorn keep up their current gameplan guys like ellis, rioli and bruce could be fantastic picks. I can see the hakws being the minor premiers next year.

Zarts

Regarding J. Brown-
Presuming he won't come back for the rest of the season, which is highly possible, does brown justify for a discount next year?

He's played 10 games (which I *believe* was the cut off for the discount last (ewww blister on my finger just popped) ) but with the extra games, the cut off could be increased.

in any case, a 10% discount for browny would mean next year he will be priced at that of a player averaging 60.3, which should give, approximately, a price of $250 000, sounds damn tasty to me. Anyway, what do people think his odds are of being discounted?

Holz

Quote from: Zarts on July 21, 2011, 12:48:37 AM
Regarding J. Brown-
Presuming he won't come back for the rest of the season, which is highly possible, does brown justify for a discount next year?

He's played 10 games (which I *believe* was the cut off for the discount last (ewww blister on my finger just popped) ) but with the extra games, the cut off could be increased.

in any case, a 10% discount for browny would mean next year he will be priced at that of a player averaging 60.3, which should give, approximately, a price of $250 000, sounds damn tasty to me. Anyway, what do people think his odds are of being discounted?

should get the 10%, i dont think they will increase the amount of games allowed due to people still only playing a max of 22. I think the cut of is played less than half the season due to injury. Even though im not happy he is injured it perfect for DT has the surgery and should have a full preseason instead of surgery during the break,

Zarts

will be a damn good pick up imo.

one of the most highly picked players next year?

elephants

Sure, wasn't in my plans but hey we will look.

CFC 1979

with 2 metal plates in his face i thihnk the dawgs DT days are numbered

elephants

Quote from: CFC 1979 on July 21, 2011, 07:43:27 AM
with 2 metal plates in his face i thihnk the dawgs DT days are numbered
That's what I thought but he could easily average 85+ whih is good for someone you only paying 220 - 250k for. Drew Petrie of 2010 anyone?

Zarts

I think with 2 metal plates the next fool that hits him in the face is going to regret it... :P

Zarts

oi, what about suban? average is pulled down low from that injury, is named to play this week, but, as someone said, will almost certainly be green vested...?

The F.A.R.K.

andreas everitt will be rookie priced and was in everyones team this year
wouldnt touch brown with two metal plates

suban yeah
nathan ablett going to get a game at all habent heard a thing about him

got to get on west coast, carlton, hawks and melbourne players as these are the teams that will be doing well and improving

kruez could be super cheap next year
andrew walker seems to have finally found his feet after many years (although they were about ms off the ground the other night)
cotchin again reckon there is more to give

Zarts

everitt will be about 180 000, I don't think he's worth it imo.

walker... not for me. A player of his age, esp. a midfielder should have shown more than he has by now- considering how many times he's scored under 50 this season, his highest score is 134, although, that being said, his standard ceiling looks to be more like 110.... I can't see him breaking out personally.

I mean, I could be wrong, but a lot of mid prices will stay midpricers, and I think walker is one of them.

I do like cotchin, had him this year. But, two consequative breakout years puts me off a bit. Considering his average is about 95 atm, that'll leave him priced at close to 400 000. In order for him to really be worth that, he would have to increase his average to around 105+... can he do that in one year?

(btw, that wasn't rhetorical- if anyone know more about cotchin, please, tell me :) )

Holz

jack ziebell if in the forward line looks good, kees getting better.