Holzman: 2012 teams

Started by Holz, July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Well yeah there's been a lot of talk about it on various FF boards and Richmond are in need of a ruckmen. The Roos have Goldstein who is dominating and Petrie in support. Hmac is a good player so the Roos could get a good pick for him and the tigers would get a B+ to A- ruckmen.

Cicjose

anyone considering picking up Wonaeamirri?

elephants

No, he looks like relton.

Cicjose

but he can play unlike relton

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 18, 2011, 04:47:07 PM
Well yeah there's been a lot of talk about it on various FF boards and Richmond are in need of a ruckmen. The Roos have Goldstein who is dominating and Petrie in support. Hmac is a good player so the Roos could get a good pick for him and the tigers would get a B+ to A- ruckmen.

i dont think the trade will happen as richond wont give up anyone we want and the club has stated they dont want to trade him. A couple of years back e was basically an All Australian ruck  so i rate him higher than an B+

me

no byes next year!

Andrew

Quote from: me on July 18, 2011, 07:59:28 PM
no byes next year!

Yes only a mid-season bye, 22 games played in 23 weeks, meaning any club only plays 5 opposition clubs twice. Will be hard to resist players from clubs getting 2 games against two of GWS, GC, or Port... Definately looking forward to the bye-less season again.

Holz

Quote from: Andrew on July 18, 2011, 09:21:12 PM
no byes next year!

Yes only a mid-season bye, 22 games played in 23 weeks, meaning any club only plays 5 opposition clubs twice. Will be hard to resist players from clubs getting 2 games against two of GWS, GC, or Port... Definately looking forward to the bye-less season again.

i think GWS should be even better next year i dont think they will remain the team you auto captain if a star is playing them. Im predicting GWS to be much worse the GC this year so i will be trying to get a captain who is playing them. I have looked at a few guys from GWS who played in this years NAB.

Giles looks good he reminds me a Zach Smith, Dylan Shiel  looks good also.

Spite

Quote from: Holzman on July 18, 2011, 10:57:50 PM
no byes next year!

i think GWS should be even better next year i dont think they will remain the team you auto captain if a star is playing them. Im predicting GWS to be much worse the GC this year so i will be trying to get a captain who is playing them. I have looked at a few guys from GWS who played in this years NAB.

The first GWS is meant to be a GC right holz?

It's funny to think that a major factor when choosing players is the fixture over price/skill level.

Holz

Quote from: Spite on July 18, 2011, 11:45:55 PM
no byes next year!

It's funny to think that a major factor when choosing players is the fixture over price/skill level.
yep typo there.

Zarts

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 08:55:47 PM
QuoteDavid swallow

Shhhh, FARK-ING hell that was MY secret!

lol, +1 :P

Andrew

Quote from: Spite on July 18, 2011, 11:45:55 PM
no byes next year!

Not over price/skill level, but when you have 2 premiums and it's a 50/50 call, you have a look at their fixtures. When a player has 4 games against aforementioned opposition compared to 2, that's 2 extra games you can be more confident of a big score. In a season of 22 games, it's far from an irrelevant advantage.

Cicjose

i agree andrew any advantage is a good advantage

The F.A.R.K.

just texted my mate who is a richmond talent scout and he said that they are looking at making a move for hmac and are planning a huge deal including up to 2 senior players and 2 picks. they desperately want a ruckman. apparanetly one of the senior players is a current ruckman my guess is graham

The F.A.R.K.

2013 draft will be huge. the amount of talent that would have gone top 20 this year but are too young is amazing

chad wingard will be a gun rookie next year