Holzman: 2012 teams

Started by Holz, July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

I need to find my goddam book lol.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 08:06:25 PM
Danny Wells might be a good unique gun mid next year. Really chopping this year.

i dont see him a big accumulator of the ball so i dont think he will ever be a DT star. The only guys i would consider from the roos are Ziebell and HMAC at this stage.

Windigo

You don't reckon? Hm.

Swallow if he could become more consistent. He thrives without a tag BTW.

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 08:44:02 PM
You don't reckon? Hm.

Swallow if he could become more consistent. He thrives without a tag BTW.

I would much rather have swallow over wells next year. I just dont think he will be a guy who can get 30+ possesions most weeks, he is damaging when he gets it so if he goes crazy he will pick up a tag. I forgot Anthony on my list he is an accumulator if given the chance and unlikely to pick up a tag. Wells for SC maybee, but who cares about that game.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 01:10:23 PM
I'll be going super unique for next year. Gunna do HEAPS of research & I'm gunna find some diamonds. Because just think...If you had Shiels, Suckling S.Martin etc from the start. You'd be slaying.

.....Scott Selwood top of the list for mine.
started shiels and was tossing up between martin and obrien from bris just before final lockout and went obrien so i could dpp with mckernan in fwds...what a silly mistake

The F.A.R.K.

david swallow

the way gold coast are improving he will be a gun...like dustin  martin. a.swallow is good but too inconsisitent had him but got rid of for ablett.

Windigo

QuoteDavid swallow

Shhhh, FARK-ING hell that was MY secret!

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on July 17, 2011, 08:55:47 PM
QuoteDavid swallow

Shhhh, FARK-ING hell that was MY secret!

will be in my team at some stage either next year or years after. Hopefully i pick him up when he is traded to the roos to join his brother :)

hally25547

Jobe Watson and Michael Barlow almost both locked for me. Especially Barlow after todays vesting. He should get discount for the amount of games played and that 25 today will bring his average down nicely. And watsons form before he got injured was amazing and now he has had his average drop to 99 when it could be 110+

Holz

Quote from: hally25547 on July 17, 2011, 11:26:55 PM
Jobe Watson and Michael Barlow almost both locked for me. Especially Barlow after todays vesting. He should get discount for the amount of games played and that 25 today will bring his average down nicely. And watsons form before he got injured was amazing and now he has had his average drop to 99 when it could be 110+

im looking at both watson and stanton for next year.

Spite

Stanton on blacklist, dont do it holz!!!! It is just a trap, as soon as watson is back, stants will pump out 80's for the rest of the year after scoring 110+ for the first 14 games grrrr 2010.

Andrew

Quote from: Spite on July 18, 2011, 01:00:54 AM
Stanton on blacklist, dont do it holz!!!! It is just a trap, as soon as watson is back, stants will pump out 80's for the rest of the year after scoring 110+ for the first 14 games grrrr 2010.

Yeah I've been tempted on taking a punt all season, but he's too up & down compared to your ultra premium Swan/Pendlebury/Boyd/Mitchell/Ablett/Murphy who you should be trying to get into your side at this point of the season.

Andrew

Basher Houli maybe, if he's dual position and under $300k?

elephants

Sweet name he has but not for me. I think forcing myself to have one richmond player (H-Mac when if he moves) is enough...

Cicjose

H Mac to Richmond????????????