Holzman: 2012 teams

Started by Holz, July 04, 2011, 03:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarts

already got him on my list :P

Andrew

Ziebell's a great idea, wow lots of good options at reasonable prices for 2012 it seems. Looking forward to it.

Holz

thinking of changing it up to what i have done in the past.

Swan, Ablett, Beams, Zibell, Hayes, Rookie

and than go for 1 more rookie in the forward or back to compensate for my expensive mid.

Holz

Josh Caddy is looking pretty good today, if he is under 200k i will probably try and pick him up. barlows low score today probably puts him ahead of beams.

Andrew

Quote from: Holzman on September 03, 2011, 04:18:22 PM
Josh Caddy is looking pretty good today, if he is under 200k i will probably try and pick him up. barlows low score today probably puts him ahead of beams.

Yep great call, and I like the look of Bennell who should be more settled next season. Alot of the GC boys should come on in their 2nd year, our cash cows/rookies will be dominated by them and GWS players.

j959

i'm interested in how Beams goes for the rest of the finals series ...   :o    ;)

Holz

Quote from: j959 on September 12, 2011, 12:32:41 PM
i'm interested in how Beams goes for the rest of the finals series ...   :o    ;)

yeah will be looking very closely at beams and gaff

all i can say based on their finals apperance Shaw is locked into my team the fact many have blacklisted him makes me more likely to pick him up.  A gun unique in the forward or back is great.

Holz

Gibbs, Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Hartlett, Grimes, Waters
Ablett, Selwood, Barlow, Hayes, Gaff, Caddy
Sandi, Hmac
Franklin, Fyfe, Rioli, N.Rieowldt, Didak, Brown, Folua

i have picked a bench aswell but chose not to include it. Not sure if players are to cheap but this team looks really strong in particular the backline and forward line.

Justin Bieber

Yep, that backline is stacked :o. Barlow could be a nice unique midfielder 8).

Roo, Brown and Dids will probably be popular picks with their lower than usual prices so I'm guessing we may be seeing them in alot of team (probably not all three in mine though :P).

Windigo

All these teams look ludicrously powerful for a starting team.  :o

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on October 01, 2011, 02:16:16 PM

yeah i would be happy to end up with a backline like that. realistically if this is my team they could all be premiums bar falou gaff and caddy

Torpedo10

I think my team is looking okay.If you guys have any tips for me just PM me. :)

Salary cap left: $15,700.

Brendon Goddard, Dyson Heppell, Leon Davis, Tony Armstrong, Beau Waters, Matthew Buntine, Bryce Gibbs
Sam Docherty, Will Sierakowski

Gary Ablett jnr, Tom Rockliff, Joel Selwood, Scott Thompson, Dom Tyson, Michael Barlow
Adam Treloar, Dylan Shiel

Matthew Leuenberger, Hamish McIntosh
Jonathan Giles, Eddie Prato

Lance Franklin, Adam Goodes, David Zaharakis, Travis Cloke, Nathan Fyfe, Anthony Morabito, Shane Kersten
Majak Daw, Ben Kennedy

Cicjose

my god hopefully the prices or salary cap are reduced come game time for 2012........

Holz

Quote from: Cicjose on October 06, 2011, 01:58:29 AM

my god hopefully the prices or salary cap are reduced come game time for 2012........

yeah i hope so, if these prices are correct i would like the cap reduced by a million. Picking this team was stupid i picked at team had alot of cash left over so had to keep changing MP and rookie to premiums.