Sandi to Lobbe

Started by Cicjose, July 03, 2011, 11:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

im pretty set on this trade this week given that although lobbe has another bye i cant leave sandi on my bench rotting away

with the downgrade this week i need to upgrade my defence IMO

any advice would be good please?

10 trades left

$121 600 salary spare

makita

you could start by putting pavlich on ur field!

Cicjose

um no.... cause he has the bye

Kano

Quote from: makita on July 04, 2011, 12:08:57 AM
you could start by putting pavlich on ur field!

IMO....
Duigan to Fisher looks like an easy one. Your next upgrade should also be in DEF, Pederson to Suckling/Heater. i did not consider Scotland due to his bye in the finals.

Cicjose

that is what i have considered as well..... hmm hoping lobbe can be named without brogan next weekend cause scored well without him :)

Justin Bieber

Could free up quite a bit of cash but means you'll have to play Lobbe or Smith on field (Not sure if Smith is injured for a while or not as haven't looked it up yet). I'd say if you want Sandi out, could look at a sideways or minor downgrade to still get a Solid ruck to put up 80+ scores at least each week with Smith as backup (maybe).

Can understand wanting the cash so you can upgrade elsewhere (2 rookies on field in the backs and 1 in the forwards when full strength). It's a strategic move for the extra 250k or so of cash so could be money well spent!

I too set my team for the upcoming byes after lockout JUST incase I can't find the time during the week.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Kano

with Brogan retiring end of season, Lobbe will play all the games he can handle the rest of the way i would think...Brogan prob gets a farewell game, likely the showdown (rd 19 i think)

You should look at the forward line soon as well, make sure you have plenty of cover if you care about league....Chappy and Stevie J both byes 2nd week of finals, both forwards...brutal if you dont have plenty of cover.

Cicjose

well i had cox on field with no emergency, didn't have ablett captain and had mzungu on bench.....

and still scored over 2000 this week :)

Wes Mantooth

I agree with HP, you're better off getting a solid ruck for sandi and waiting on the news re: zac smith

Cicjose

but surely with lobbe averaging 94 at his price the trade off in upgrading my defense would be worth it?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cicjose on July 04, 2011, 01:12:46 AM
but surely with lobbe averaging 94 at his price the trade off in upgrading my defense would be worth it?
If you're looking for cash and a little added risk, why not? I'd take a different approach but the amount obtained from the downgrade can be served elsewhere. Might do a similar trade if trades left permit :-X. And what's DT/SC without a few risks?

*Peace Out Pplz.

Andrew

An easy trade for someone with 10 trades. This week, do:

Sandilands -> Lobbe

Then in 1-2 weeks time:

Smith -> Petrie

And then get J. Tippett as a downgrade for Dahlhaus once he's peaked, so you can play Petrie in your forward line.

Cicjose

im spewing i didn't have petrie to start with :(

Andrew

Quote from: Cicjose on July 04, 2011, 02:48:22 PM
im spewing i didn't have petrie to start with :(

I got him in after his breakout game for Richardson, one of my better trades. But it still could come back to burn me come first week of DT finals.

fertalong

Quote from: Andrew on July 04, 2011, 01:17:29 PM
An easy trade for someone with 10 trades. This week, do:

Sandilands -> Lobbe

Then in 1-2 weeks time:

Smith -> Petrie

And then get J. Tippett as a downgrade for Dahlhaus once he's peaked, so you can play Petrie in your forward line.

Lobbe is FWD/RUC so there isn't a need to pick up J.Tippet.