Broughton

Started by Alka, July 03, 2011, 11:28:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alka

Is he back?

Average over past 7 games is 107, and that's counting a 46. Has faced easy opponents lately and had two massive scores, but also has big scores against the Saints and Hawks several games back. I have a defence upgrade to make and was almost sold on Fisher... but you can't ignore scores like this.

Is there any risk of him going back to his role at the start of the season, what with Fremantle's constant injuries coming and going? Or is he likely to just blitz the rest of the season?

I'm going for league so his bye this week makes no difference (I'd obviously get him in the following week though).

Chelskiman

There's always the risk, but that's what DT is all about.  I kept him through his bad period and he's really paying me back now.  With the lack od defenders this season, and his current forum, I'd say bring him in.

Lobbus

I think it helps that Mundy and Barlow both not playing - more midfield time

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 03, 2011, 11:33:09 PM
I kept him through his bad period and he's really paying me back now.
Same here as he was bought as a Keeper, may as well keep him!

He's been playing more midfield as Lobbus said due to injuries. He's been killing it there and think if he stays, he could be a great investment for the League. But he could easily be moved back and return to his low-ish scores :(. Fisher has been great the entire year and is the safer option. Yet what is DT without some risks? Go with your Gut and hope it goes your way! Has been in good form so lets just hope it keeps on going for the restof the season ;D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

Holz

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 01:31:25 AM
I kept him through his bad period and he's really paying me back now.
Same here as he was bought as a Keeper, may as well keep him!

He's been playing more midfield as Lobbus said due to injuries. He's been killing it there and think if he stays, he could be a great investment for the League. But he could easily be moved back and return to his low-ish scores :(. Fisher has been great the entire year and is the safer option. Yet what is DT without some risks? Go with your Gut and hope it goes your way! Has been in good form so lets just hope it keeps on going for the restof the season ;D.

*Peace Out Pplz.

now lets hope didak does the same thing. The problem for me is i dropped broughton and upgraded him to didak (and i use the word upgrade lightly). Not sure if its mundy and barlow being out that is helping him im looking to next year with my ranking blowing out again this week.

Ermaz

i was always going to keep him. love it when he gets a run thru the midfield

Alka

Quote from: Lobbus on July 04, 2011, 12:51:15 AM
I think it helps that Mundy and Barlow both not playing - more midfield time

And Barlow should be back soon meaning he might get back into his old poor scoring role...

I'm still 50/50. The main thing he has going for him is hardly anyone in my leagues has him, so he's a great unique, while quite a few are getting Fisher in. And as you all point out, who's ever won anything without taking a few risks?

Mr Miagi

There's always the risk, but that's what DT is all about.  I kept him through his bad period and he's really paying me back now.  With the lack od defenders this season, and his current forum, I'd say bring him in.

Im stoked I kept Broughton. But +1 as above. As a defender in form, he has to be considered!

Davoo

his role will change from midfield to back in different games and maybe play both in a single match. he could get you great scores of 100+ but when mundy comes back, he has more chance to have those below 50 point games...it is a risk