Craziness!!

Started by elephants, July 03, 2011, 09:40:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Good Trades?

Yep. 3 trades is enough for overall and you have a solid ruck line.
5 (50%)
Nope. 3 trades is not enough.
5 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 0

elephants

Z. Smith -> Lobbe
Didak -> ROK
Leaves me with 3 trades (I know right) and a fair bit of dough. (100k +)

Rucks will then be
Cox, Bailey/Lobbe
(Bailey/Lobbe, Jippett)

Keep in mind i am going for overall.
Good trades?
Thoughts?

Master Q

Uhhh... Hmm... Toughy.

I think it's risky, and 100k won't be that great with only 3 trades left.

Wait till teams. Never know what will happen.

Ago97

Ive got 3 left and i think that is enough

elephants

Yeah, thanks Q.

Lobbe looks the goods and Z smith seems to have peaked and is scoring sub par 60 odd scores.
Of course we will wait for teas though ;)

Andrew

Smith -> Lobbe for sure. Lobbe is a must have for anyone with more than 3 trades, surely? Too cheap and scoring too well, sure to keep his spot with Brogan's retirement. I'm going to trade Sandilands out for him.

elephants

Thanks Ago. Worse case scenario, you're hit with 4+ injuries and you have to cover with dpp and rookies which aren't in short supply. Mzungu, I. Smith, Jacobs, Hibberd, Puopolo, all seem happy to help :)

The F.A.R.K.

lobbe will play out year. i will have rucks of
cox, lobbe
moran, vardy

i have 5 trades left and am still going to make 4 more in next 3 weeks so will only have 1 for finals

GoldDigger

Don't like the trades LE.

Lobbe is subject to whatever time it takes for Brogan to be back, and there are other contenders for the spot who may soon get a run. Have you considered Hale? He will take Roughies spot. No huge scores, but a game every week.

Didak will be good cover eventually. Silly to lose him now if you've had him all season, imo. If you brought him in, it's even sillier (imo).

Is there any other loser to be traded out up forward? As to a buy in forward target, have you checked the rollercoaster or some equivalent way to decide who. I think you must buy value if you have few trades to go.

Just my 2 cents worth.

elephants

Cheers FARK.

I could do
Didak -> ROK
Smith -> J. Griffen??
leaves me with only 10k though

Andrew

Griffen's job security would be worse than Lobbe's, but I think both are safe to play out the season if they keep up current good form. I'm sure Lobbe will continue to play for Port, and Freo would be dumb not to pick Sandi/Griffen/Zac Clarke in the one side from now on, but maybe one of Grffien/Clarke getting dropped for a rain-affected game...

I think Smith -> Lobbe is an excellent trade seeing as Smith has scored two 60s and Lobbe two 90s. It cashes you up too nicely also. The O'Keefe trade could wait another week but if you're going for overall, I think he's a must-have. Been the most consistent forward this season for mine.

yorgis

i reckon lobbe will even play when broges comes back. needs game time and mentoring by broges on field

elephants

Thanks heaps to Prospector, Andrew, Yorgis.

Didak -> ROK is a definite trade this week. I am in trouble in my forward line with mzungu, callinan, fyfe, sylvia all missing this week. i need ROK to come in.

It's just what i do with smith that i am slightly perplexed with at the moment.

$309,600 doesnt give me much... Maybe Lobbe was the right idea?

yorgis

don't have mpp's in mids ???

Andrew

Quote from: yorgis on July 03, 2011, 10:19:53 PM
i reckon lobbe will even play when broges comes back. needs game time and mentoring by broges on field

Exactly.

Just Clancy

Well if it makes you feel any better i'll be doing the exact same trades.  :D I'll have 4 trades left, however, and als have Heppell as last back. Sandi still on bench.