4 (25%)
Rockliff (4 out during multi) Like This Bloke Though
1 (6.3%)
Just Keep Swallow
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Windigo

I don't need Lobbe.

QuoteRemind us again who the rest of your mids are Windy?

Team is complete. But just wanna see if I can improve & get a consistent 100 scorer (who is unique) Griffen fit's that bill.

Swan, Boyd, Mitchell, Ablett, Redden & A.Swallow

Andrew

Get Shiels, Murphy, or Pendlebury before the ones you listed I reckon. They're all infront of Griffen & Rockliff but Rockliff is looking the better of those 2.

Windigo

Cannot afford Shiels or Murphy.

Can get Pendles but I'd like a unique gun mid & Pendles hasn't set the world on fire the past few weeks in terms of scoring.

I like T-Rock, however. I'd have Goodes, Redden, Adcock & T-Rock out. But then again it's not a league match.....

So, Griffen( 3 out during league game or Rock (non league game bye)?

Andrew

If Pendles has had a quiet fortnight then expect him to bounce back with a bang. I'm giving Iles another week of growth and then going Iles -> Pendlebury like I've been planning for a month. He's just a safe pick with no byes and should be close to $400k after this week.

Windigo

Griffen is a safe pick as well IMO.  :P

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 02:57:12 PM
Griffen is a safe pick as well IMO.  :P

More likely to cop a knock than Pendlebury and cops a round 20 bye (you'd have him & Boyd out).

Windigo

They don't call him Ryan "Band-Aid" Griffen for nothing.

I'd have Higgins out as well.  ;)

Rockliff on the radar also.

Dale Thomas is more than logical but made a promise I wouldn't get him to my friend from school.

T-Rock.

Andrew

Yeah T-Rock or Pendles for you, if you wanna sell Swallow. A tough call.

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 02:52:22 PM
Cannot afford Shiels or Murphy.

Can get Pendles but I'd like a unique gun mid & Pendles hasn't set the world on fire the past few weeks in terms of scoring.

I like T-Rock, however. I'd have Goodes, Redden, Adcock & T-Rock out. But then again it's not a league match.....

So, Griffen( 3 out during league game or Rock (non league game bye)?

Are you going for league or overall - pretty simple really?

If league - something else to consider:

Brisbane play Coll, WCE and Syd to finish the season.

Not the best match-ups.

I won't be getting him, but Griffen is the best choice out of those two.

Windigo

Having second thoughts about trading at all now. If I do I know swallow will bust the mass score and play well for the rest of the season.  ::)

QuoteBrisbane play Coll, WCE and Syd to finish the season.

Not the best match-ups.

I was just looking at Rocky's draw.....Nah.

Griff-Dog. But then again I'd have 3 out during a league game. But I'm sure a lot of coaches have Higg & Boyd. So what;s one more. Griffen is ultra consistent this year.

Flower this hard!

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 03:14:23 PM
Having second thoughts about trading at all now. If I do I know swallow will bust the mass score and play well for the rest of the season.  ::)

Not the best match-ups.

Griff-Dog. But then again I'd have 3 out during a league game. But I'm sure a lot of coaches have Higg & Boyd. So what;s one more. Griffen is ultra consistent this year.

Flower this hard!

I think you should trade, but only to Pendles - I know you don't want to but he's the best option.

Or maybe upgrade elsewhere in your team and keep Swallow.

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on July 04, 2011, 03:14:23 PM

Not the best match-ups.

Flower this hard!

Definately Pendlebury dude! This thread is helping me figure out who to upgrade to and I forgot about the tough Brisbane run home. I'm going for league so no way am I taking a punt on Redden/Rockliff. Pendlebury & Shiels/Mitchell my two midfield upgrades. Play it safe Windigo you've got enough uniques already..!  :P

Windigo

I don't want Pendles. At the start of the season I wanted a slightly unique team and I succeeded to a degree.

Only other options are:

Z.Smith>???? All the better rucks have the bye. Jacobs, Griffin. Cannot afford the 2 best. Jolly?  :-\

Adcock>Flower all. Best is Deledio & I reckon Adcock can score the same as Leds any how. Not worth it.

That's it. Might as well hold the trades.

Andrew

Smith -> Lobbe is a good trade I reckon! Cashes you up so you can get Murphy and/or Shiels.

Windigo

Quote from: Andrew on July 04, 2011, 03:30:35 PM
Smith -> Lobbe is a good trade I reckon! Cashes you up so you can get Murphy and/or Shiels.

And play him as the 2nd ruck? I have Petrie in the fwds. Also have Max Bailey.

I'd only have 4 trades in I double upgrade.

Already have too many hawk players and have 2 blue players already. Has too be 1 trade or nothing.