Priddis
4 (25%)
Rockliff (4 out during multi) Like This Bloke Though
1 (6.3%)
Just Keep Swallow
11 (68.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Windigo

Have to go. So I'll just chuck this post in & be-gone. Shoot me down if you must.  ;)

A.Swallow>Griffin. 5 trades. Team is complete. Don't have to do it. But just wanna see what people think.

~Cheers & CYA.

elephants

reeks of sideway-ness.

plugz19

if this was sc i would say thats a good trade, but in dt ryan griffen has only had 2 scores over 120, and only averages 102

probably a better option if you really want to trade swallow would be someone 110+ that you dont have

[prior to round 15 score, whatever it was]

The F.A.R.K.

daniel cross is only 350k still and has had a lot of 100s.
hodge is still cheap
daisy thomas has a high be and no byes left

windigo there are many better options out there. i dont reckon griffen will complete your team. assuming you have boyd it wouldn't work well

LaHug

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 03, 2011, 09:03:07 PM
daniel cross is only 350k still and has had a lot of 100s.
hodge is still cheap
daisy thomas has a high be and no byes left

windigo there are many better options out there. i dont reckon griffen will complete your team. assuming you have boyd it wouldn't work well
+1
And if you don't have Boyd, get him instead.

Ago97

I reckon daisy
he is playing some very good footy

The F.A.R.K.

just looked at griffins stats and im sorry windigo
he is the real deal slipped under the radr a bit. he has a great run home and has cracked the ton nearly every game. now it is between him, daisy and ablett and im leaning towards him

yorgis

having a great year windy grab him !!!

GoldDigger

That would be Ryan Griffen, I bet, not Jonathan Griffin?

I'd go Daisy.

Windigo

Wow, so not as negative as I thought it would be.

I can afford Pendlebury. But I want to keep a unique mid for league games & immediately thought Ryan Griffin.

As F.A.R.K said he has slipped under the radar & his scoring his pure dominance.

However I promised my mate that I would never get Thomas. Should I Swallow ( :P) my pride and get him. But Griffin I really like.....

But If I was to trade Swallow it can't be just for a few points more. 20+ extra would be it to warrant a trade.

I don't want Pendles.

WHO?

Griffin
Priddis
Stanton
Dal Santo
Montagna

Thomas........ :-\

plugz19

i dont think any of those will give you the extra 15 ppg tbh windi

Tiggerfan

Yep I reckon Griffen is slipping under the radar. If I didn't already have a complete midfield that's who I'd be getting.

Windigo

Quote from: Tiggerfan on July 04, 2011, 11:46:27 AM
Yep I reckon Griffen is slipping under the radar. If I didn't already have a complete midfield that's who I'd be getting.

He'll give me at least a ton game, Griffin that is.

So I just keep Swallow for the season I suppose.

Memphistopheles

Remind us again who the rest of your mids are Windy?

I am in favour of  the trade, but not sure i like any of the options, although a bye-less Priddis could be a good unique.

Andrew

Use 1 of your 6 remaining trades on getting in Lobbe this week I reckon, he's gotta be worth a punt for most sides?