Main Menu

Spreading The Mods

Started by Master Q, July 03, 2011, 02:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

I know Modding isn't an easy job, but it's come to my attention that some games all 3 of the live chat MODs are modding, but then there are other games where there is none, eg: http://live.fanfooty.com.au/game/matchscores.html?id=3815 Port v Lions.

ossie85

Hmmm, perhaps a roster is required?

Master Q

Quote from: ossie85 on July 03, 2011, 02:37:28 PM

Hmmm, perhaps a roster is required?
That's what I was thinking, but flexibility is always good.

Ziplock

the mods, if they don't have to, are only going to really care about games that interest them...

and nobody cares about port vs brisbane :P

hawk_88

To be fair to the chat mods, they only very recently found out they even had the job so plans would have already been made (in the real world  ::) ). They have been doing whatever they can actually do for the moment. Long term I am sure they can organise something.

valkorum

I am actually online ossie and moding at the moment.  A ban has already happened from chat in that game

RiOtChEsS

thanks for the link Q 8)

i understand there will be some kinks to iron out with rostering etc and u guys do a great job which is crystallized by the behaviour of some as soon as ur not there, north1 to name 1 was trolling early and Jobe=3votes asked him to keep it premium and it just went downhill from there so i left, unbelievable how children play up as soon as the parents r in the next room :P