Callinan Injured

Started by PowerMan, July 03, 2011, 01:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ermaz

i think im the only coach who hasnt picked him up before his price rise. was gonna get him last week so pretty lucky

Bluke

I brought him in a month ago and I'm still happy. I got his 90 last week which were good points and his score this week was servicable. Had other players that could have covered if I had so chosen (namely Mzungu).

Meh big deal is all I have to say.

Fenno

For people who want to post multiple post about the same thing here in the original post about Callinan being injured. Why can't people have a quick look before they post I have no idea.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Ermaz on July 04, 2011, 11:49:20 AM
i think im the only coach who hasnt picked him up before his price rise. was gonna get him last week so pretty lucky

I still don't have him, although I would have taken him had Sandilands not got injured.  I was going to bring him in and upgrade Yarran, but had to go Sandi to McEvoy instead.

Andrew

Quote from: Fenno on July 04, 2011, 05:42:57 PM
For people who want to post multiple post about the same thing here in the original post about Callinan being injured. Why can't people have a quick look before they post I have no idea.

+1, they'd save time having a look too. If I was the moderator around here I'd just be merging and/or deleting multiple threads.

davssuperstars

i traded him in 10 seconds ago.....