Finally Paddy Ryder

Started by chaosAD, July 03, 2011, 12:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

The Grundles

needed him to come good for my eliminator hopes and he didn't let me down...well done paddy...about friggin time!

elephants

Far out! I would have ditched him by now!! Well Done!

Windigo

Still. Will it make up for all the other weeks he has burned you? My answer would be a NO.

IMOCAN

Had it from the first week along with Cox and Smith so hes been on my bench for the last 10 games. Cox had the bye so he came on as a sub, now hell get another chance with Smith going back to the bench

Chelskiman

Quote from: Windigo on July 03, 2011, 10:23:34 AM
Still. Will it make up for all the other weeks he has burned you? My answer would be a NO.

Not yet, but if he can do a Broughton in the coming weeks then it will have been a good move.  I have Ryder in my mess about team, but not my main team.

Justin Bieber

He's still overated. Todd Goldstein will rip up today.

eski_liddr

Ryder lost his form this year ... from being a ruck to a ruck/forward pocket hurt his confidence..

His far from ordinary but pulled through for alot of DT coaches this week (and with the WCE bye) - n thats all that matters

nostradamus

you came good at the right time for me paddy!!!!

.....been warming the bench for a while, but with coxy out u did the job ;)

thanme

Yeah I was forced to play him this week too. Was stoked with his effort!! I was going to downgrade him to Lobbe this week, but I might look at Smith instead now (depending on his injury).
I think given the bombers effort, Hird will be unlikely to make changes meaning Ryder will keep doing what he's doing and Bellchambers won't get back in.

Memphistopheles

What are people's thoughts on Ryder compared to Smith?

Will he average more than Smith for the rest of the season.

I.E. Is it worth trading in this fallen premium for Smith (plus cash).

Justin Bieber

Definately not an upgrade choice.