Z.Smith ~ Any News

Started by Windigo, July 02, 2011, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Really hope it ain't serious......be okay for next week? Really don't wanna trade him out.

Holz

griffin looks good if i had the trades smith to griffin than when sandi is back griffin to sandi.

elephants

Quote from: Holzman on July 02, 2011, 08:19:10 PM
griffin looks good if i had the trades smith to griffin than when sandi is back griffin to sandi.
like you said IF we has the trades ;)

Holz

Quote from: elephants on July 02, 2011, 09:00:42 PM
like you said IF we has the trades ;)

i have 5 so i sure dont.

Fenno

Even if you had trades it looks like a bit of a waste of trades doing something like that

Possumo

Quote from: Fenno on July 03, 2011, 01:06:31 AM
Even if you had trades it looks like a bit of a waste of trades doing something like that

I myself am just happy that getting S. Jacobs instead of Smith when Sandi first got injured is paying off. One of my mates in my league jumped on him this week too :) Of course I was hoping that I could just keep Jacobs as my second ruck for the rest of the season, but I also had the plan that if Sandi came back and started smashing it, I could use a bit of my bank to get Sandi in for him... now it's looking like Jacobs will be a pretty decent second ruck for the rest of the season (fingers crossed!). Getting in Griffin of course would have been more ideal, but of course there was no way to tell would smash it like he has... Jacobs at least had some form to suggest he would be a decent pick. I would honestly say that Griffin might be a decent swap for Sandi even at his current price... should end up playing for the rest of the season you'd think... (even if he isn't the no. 1 ruck when Sandi gets back).

Windigo

nostradamus

Quote from: elephants on July 03, 2011, 10:09:33 AM
Quote from: Windigo on July 03, 2011, 10:03:54 AM
Smith should play next week.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/117649/default.aspx
Great News!!

+1......on the footy show today they said when he got back to the goldcoast he'd be sent off for scans......stay posted