I love you Ablett

Started by LF, July 02, 2011, 07:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

take note of this because it`s the only time i`ll say it i love you captain ablett

Chelskiman

Never in doubt.  He is the messiah.

*bows to the great one*

Just Clancy

And to think i swapped to Ablett captain last minute as i'd had it on Swan all week. :)

GoldDigger

Quote from: Chelskiman on July 02, 2011, 07:02:51 PM
Never in doubt.  He is the messiah.

*bows to the great one*

Oooh  the great one!

You saved us, we are eternally grateful ...

eaglesman

Dunham29

LF

GoldDigger

IN SC, you bet. DT - Swan to strut his stuff tomoz, I'll withhold my judgement.

Mr Miagi

Withholding judgement eh? The man just scored 175! Heck yeah! Swan as a perma VC for mind though. Writing off Boyd now for the rest of 2011.

Windigo

GoldDigger

Quote from: Mr Miagi on July 02, 2011, 07:52:01 PM
Withholding judgement eh? The man just scored 175! ...

Swan will do it too, in DT. Just a q. of when ...

Holz

looking like getting in mitchell andf sylvia instead of ablett was a bad move, especially with syliva stinking it up. This officially ends a horrible DT season for me bring on 2012 i have had enough of this year, the byes, subs and the 50/50s that i seem to pick the horrible option and the alernative does something stupidly good.

thats it im just going to look at my SC team this week, i might not like the game but looking at the 370 from ablett and the 180 from judd is making me feel a whole lot better than my DT team.

Andrew

Before I start... ah, YAB-LEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!

Quote from: Mr Miagi on July 02, 2011, 07:52:01 PM
Withholding judgement eh? The man just scored 175! Heck yeah! Swan as a perma VC for mind though. Writing off Boyd now for the rest of 2011.

+1 on both points. I swapped Ablett to captain from Boyd about 10 minutes from lockout. Don't know why I doubted him, I guess his performances pre-the Adelaide breakout game still linger in the memory but should be swiftly removed as there is no stopping him and Gold Coast need the ball in his hands - these combined create DT gold.

Swan will probably pull out a score close to 175 but he's got too many others who can win the footy in the Collingwood side. Only Collingwood v Gold Coast will I put Swan captain ahead of Ablett, and round 24 Gold Coast v Hawthorn with Collingwood playing Geelong will also present a tricky situation...

LaHug

Quote from: Andrew on July 02, 2011, 08:37:39 PM
and round 24 Gold Coast v Hawthorn with Collingwood playing Geelong will also present a tricky situation...
Round 24 = Mitchell captain.

Possumo

Quote from: LaHug on July 02, 2011, 09:38:12 PM
Quote from: Andrew on July 02, 2011, 08:37:39 PM
and round 24 Gold Coast v Hawthorn with Collingwood playing Geelong will also present a tricky situation...
Round 24 = Mitchell captain.

Here's hoping that turns out to be a good choice, as I'm one of those unfortunates who missed out... got in Thompson as my 6th mid in round 11, so I can't really justify getting Ablett in now... all of my mids are doing fine, but missing out on such a good captain choice really hurts... I'm sure there's an equally large group hoping Ablett starts to slow down from here on out! Funny how he was going to be a definite trade in target after his Rd. 9 bye, but many like myself missed out (actually, now that I think about it, it's more depressing than funny... :( )