Main Menu

In game chat

Started by Jobe3votes, July 02, 2011, 03:48:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jobe3votes

dunno why I was banned in the richmond vs carlton match chat.

When will the ban be lifted ?

Yours Sincerely

Jobe3votes

AFEV

I swear I just saw your name.
If you are banned there will be a page that comes up when you try to comment.

Luigi197

This should be in the Feedback section

First consider what you may have said (I didn't witness it) and just keep in mind that the mods are just trying to keep the Chat a safe place for people of all ages; while i assume you know that valkorum, c4v3m4n and CrowsFan are the new chat mods.

Wes Mantooth

I got banned for absolutely no reason too.

c4v3m4n

Try logging out and then back in.

We didn't ban you, so I don't know how that's happened.

roo boys!

You are back in mate :)

Chat flowing nicely today.

CFC 1979

can't even get the live chat now

"undefined"

LF

i too have been banned and i have not even said anything except about the game.and i have not even used one swear word. whats going on?

not bloody happy jan  >:(

RiOtChEsS

chat was brilliant to day Gentleman 8)

CrowsFan

Luv you haven't been banned. There have been problems with chat today and a lot of people aren't able to post. Hopefully you can again soon :)

Boomz

Yeah Alex has been having the same problem...

AFEV

I don't mind I have the FFEC for now, can't wait to get right into the new and improved chat though. I have only been spectating so far but it is a lot cleaner 8)

ossie85

This topic is also in Feedback, so think I'll lock this one

LF

the chat is playing up again tried to post something and it came up again you are banned same as last week.but i logged back in again and it`s working fine.

why does it keep doing that?

Jobe3votes

well I was banned for real trying to argue with someone who was bagging others, well that wasnt good.

Wonder if I have been unbanned. Am looking forward to this coming weekends footy !