FTP n00b

Started by c4v3m4n, July 02, 2011, 02:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

I'm also willing to help out C4 :D

8-6 Suited

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

Yeah go to sleep you guys :P. Alex, Boomz, Nails, MP and I are on chat if anybody wants.

AFEV

Yippee!
SLEEP BB >:O

Boomz

valkorum

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=518566

If you have your team I can suggest my player but dont bid more than $1k to $3k.  He will be fine for you while you are starting out.

Nails

cookie311993

haha you were at it non-stop nails. have you gotten many players

Nails

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 04, 2011, 01:29:18 PM
haha you were at it non-stop nails. have you gotten many players

check out the FTP thread Cookie, two new bowlers purchased... mebbe I should have waited, but happy with them.

cookie311993

i dont mind the fm you got and cheap as well good buy. maybe over the top for your wrist spinner in price but good players for your team. Now to strengthen your batting line-up

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Nails on July 04, 2011, 01:16:29 PM
Tired :(
Haha. Hit the sack a little after I left chat anyway :P. 12:30 wake up for me :P.

c4v3m4n

Finally got the team!

Now what?  ???

cookie311993

a few cheap players on the market is what you want mate

Justin Bieber

First I'd read through the game rules. Look around the site and see all the stuff (e.g Look at academy screen, transfer market and your team as well :P).

Hit the transfer market for some 20 y.o's in a bit. Try to spend less than 10k on each Rel/Rel player. Should get 6-7 Batters and 5-6 Bowlers. A good base to begin with I reckon. Most of your current team aren't that great (as with everybody's). Try to avoid looking into Youth players (16 to 19 years old) just yet as Seniors is where the income comes from :P.