Main Menu

Djokovic vs Tsonga

Started by North Melbournes Finest, July 02, 2011, 12:35:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

North Melbournes Finest

Intriguing battle.

Is it just me who thinks Tsonga tries to hard to impress the crowd as apposed to just trying to play the conventional shot at the right time? He seems to try and belt the shower out of the ball because when he does the crowd goes "ooooh" and it normally ends up being an unforced error.

Holz

i kind of see it a little bit when he has the put away voley or the smash im not sure if its for the crowd or its just his gameplay, but he does seem to rely more on the crowd than most players. Anyway im happy i started going for djokoivc and ivanovic when they were both ranked 70+ in the world about 5 years ago and now both have/are number 1. ivanovic has a permanet coach finally and djokoivc is going for the wimbledon title so im happy. Lets hope the roos can win this week and its all gravy.

Ago97

Luigi197

Wow Holz ditto! I started going for both Djokovic and Ivanovic the year before Djokovic won the Aus Open, 07 then.
I am really hoping Ivanovic can hit some good form with her new coach and stop posting pointless things bagging herself via FB! I really want Djokovic to win Wimbledon.

I think that is Just how Tsonga is. He hits very hard, and aims to impress. But at least he smiles, unlike Federer, during a game...

elephants

Ivanovic is really hot <3

Holz

Quote from: Luigi197 on July 02, 2011, 01:23:13 PM
Wow Holz ditto! I started going for both Djokovic and Ivanovic the year before Djokovic won the Aus Open, 07 then.
I am really hoping Ivanovic can hit some good form with her new coach and stop posting pointless things bagging herself via FB! I really want Djokovic to win Wimbledon.

I think that is Just how Tsonga is. He hits very hard, and aims to impress. But at least he smiles, unlike Federer, during a game...

growing up i didn't like tennis than i went to the hopman cup and watched them play for my first ever live tennis match from then on tennis has been my life, very lucky i picked two very talented and nice people to go for. Not sure if novak can take out nadal as i think grass is his worse surface but i think he has a good chance, i expect him to win the US though so should be number 1 for a while.  On the ivanovic front her new coach looks really good and last time she got a full time permanet coach she did really well and than when he left she started to slump again, she has the game to be a top 5 player and possibly even number 1 she just has to bring it all together. Sharapova was in the same boat and now she is proably in the top 3 in the world at the moment.