Who had Boyd captain?

Started by Just Clancy, July 01, 2011, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flame

I had the big c on him this week after having it on gaz all week. Hope I don't pay for that.

Ago97

I didn't hav him
I went to Ablett Captain instead

plugz19

Quote from: Marcz on July 02, 2011, 02:15:04 AM
after getting torched with that 70 >:( i kept the faith the following week :D and jumped off this week :)
haha likewise, dont tell me you went GAJ captain aswell?

THE DREAMTEAM

not me.he scored 80 last time they met.  ;)

soutter

When the best tagger in the comp (aka Creepy Crowley) gets hold of Gazza and keeps him to 60, all u Gazza lovers will be sad pandas!  :P

Chelskiman

Went with Gazza for the second week running.  Was tempted to go Boyd, so very happy I opted against it.

Windigo

Not putting Boyd for the rest of the season.

I have GAJ captain this week. It'll be out of Swan or GAJ from here on in.

Dunno about you put he handballs a lot recently. I think he ain't confident in his kicking. Still had a few clangers last night.....Just a idea.  ???

LEV

Master Q

Me  :-\ 94 isn't that bad...

Chelskiman

Quote from: Master Q on July 02, 2011, 11:30:45 AM
Me  :-\ 94 isn't that bad...

DT site says he finished with 93.

Master Q

AlexIsOnFire

93 isnt that bad, while captain choices do matter, its more about the whole team performing, not just you're captain.

I have Marc Murphs today, hoping for a massive one from him.... and hope Jackson wears juddy like a glove...

And I need the Vickery Vapour Drops to step up today in my ruck position...

Holz

i will take the 93, i probably wouldnt be inclined to change from that with my other options all being in the collingwood hawks game and i have a feeling there are either going to be huge scores or small ones from that game. I was worried at half time but 93 is a decent score.

thiv

gazza was tagged heavily by picken and had an average game, still scoring 120
this week hes bound to get 130+

Andrew

Thanks to Master Q for correctly telling me to select Ablett as captain over Boyd - I'm sure Ablett will do better than 93. Only other option for me was Swan...