Who had Boyd captain?

Started by Just Clancy, July 01, 2011, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexIsOnFire

I weighed up Swanny or Murphs, but as good as Swan is, the hawks will be trying to retain the ball as much as possible to stop collingwoods fast ball movement...

Swanny should crack 100+ but not more then Ablett... good call

Edge

i was close to putting boyd captain, but ended up going for a risk with Ryan O'Keefe

PowerBug

I went Ablett. My oppo went Boyd.

Just Clancy

Chopps

Quote from: Just Clancy on July 02, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
Ablett 175!!!

just seen it on my iphone thought i had been drinking too much when i saw ablett 350

Andrew

Quote from: Edge on July 02, 2011, 03:16:35 PM
i was close to putting boyd captain, but ended up going for a risk with Ryan O'Keefe

LOL that's a classic.

Quote from: Chopps on July 02, 2011, 06:55:29 PM
Quote from: Just Clancy on July 02, 2011, 06:53:38 PM
Ablett 175!!!

just seen it on my iphone thought i had been drinking too much when i saw ablett 350

Even better! I must say 350 does look ridiculous on the team sheet. If only my league opponents team sheet didn't have the same...

Master Q

Quote from: Andrew on July 02, 2011, 01:41:40 PM
Thanks to Master Q for correctly telling me to select Ablett as captain over Boyd - I'm sure Ablett will do better than 93. Only other option for me was Swan...
It's what I do  8)

Andrew

Quote from: Master Q on July 02, 2011, 08:42:22 PM
Thanks to Master Q for correctly telling me to select Ablett as captain over Boyd - I'm sure Ablett will do better than 93. Only other option for me was Swan...
It's what I do  8)

LOL, and that thank you was before Ablett even stepped onto the ground...  :P

Good work but I also did some of my own research - Boyd pulled an 80-odd v Melbourne last year. So there you have it.

All I know is that Ablett 1st captain, Swan 2nd, and I'll be losing if I'm considering anyone else!!!

Possumo

Quote from: Andrew on July 02, 2011, 08:50:18 PM
It's what I do  8)

Good work but I also did some of my own research - Boyd pulled an 80-odd v Melbourne last year. So there you have it.

All I know is that Ablett 1st captain, Swan 2nd, and I'll be losing if I'm considering anyone else!!!

But his record prior to last year is pretty good, with plenty of 100's in there too... Ablett had a fairly poor record against Freo too, and yet I don't think anyone could have predicted he would get 175... the reality is, it's pretty much chance, form, and not much more. Didn't have Ablett myself, so I'm more annoyed that I don't even have him!

Chopps

deffinate chance i normally with go prior form. this years run + maybe some old stats

nostradamus

Justin Bieber

Gabeltt should of 200 since he was like 110 at half. Whereas, Griffins was on like 120 at half lol

plugz19

Quote from: Possumo on July 03, 2011, 02:20:04 AM
Quote from: Andrew on July 02, 2011, 08:50:18 PM
It's what I do  8)

But his record prior to last year is pretty good, with plenty of 100's in there too... Ablett had a fairly poor record against Freo too, and yet I don't think anyone could have predicted he would get 175... the reality is, it's pretty much chance, form, and not much more. Didn't have Ablett myself, so I'm more annoyed that I don't even have him!
i was under the impression that ablett had a good record against freo, and at subiaco

Possumo

Fair enough, I don't know where I'd heard it (I swear it was on here) but someone mentioned his record against them was fairly poor by his standards? (perhaps just when he's getting tagged by Crowley? Was he tagging him on the weekend?). And yeah, of course Ablett's form has been excellent, but then again, so have a lot of other player's, such as Murphy and Mitchell.

Fireballz

That was his 4th consecutive 100+ against freo and he's scored 110+ in 6 out of the last 7 games he's played at subi. I wish I took my own advice that I gave to my girlfriend's team...
She bought him in for the eagles game at subi and put him on lock as captain and he's dominated ever since. Sigh....