Who had Boyd captain?

Started by Just Clancy, July 01, 2011, 11:28:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

94! And he was supposed to be a safe bet.

LF

my eliminator opponent did :) and i don`t

Just Clancy

Yeah, went with Ablett just hope he doesn't go shower, too.

tor01doc

:D Me too. Me too. Eliminator opponent had Boyd and I've got GAJ.

elephants

I went with Marc Murphy. Almost went boys but changed it before lockout. C'mon Marc!!

hugebbq

chaosAD

He got me again, had him captain when he scored 70 the jumped off last week when he chopped and now he serves up this shower! Lift your game !

The Grundles

Yep...had Boyd with the big C! Just hope MM doesn't carve it up coz my eliminator has him

Ziplock

Quote from: tor01doc on July 01, 2011, 11:36:59 PM
:D Me too. Me too. Eliminator opponent had Boyd and I've got GAJ.

+1 :D

could bite us though... :'(

Memphistopheles

Quote from: The Grundles on July 02, 2011, 12:16:15 AM
Yep...had Boyd with the big C! Just hope MM doesn't carve it up coz my eliminator has him

Hope he does as MM is my captain :P 250 from him i'm expecting this week.

Fenno

I swapped between Gary and Boyd so many times this week and probably the thing that stopped me going Boyd is that I hate having a Friday captain. Not that it makes much difference even if Gary makes 120 it only would have been a 27pt loss if I had of gone with Boyd

Spite

Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2011, 12:30:43 AM
I swapped between Gary and Boyd so many times this week and probably the thing that stopped me going Boyd is that I hate having a Friday captain. Not that it makes much difference even if Gary makes 120 it only would have been a 27pt loss if I had of gone with Boyd

Exactly the same as you, except I love having a friday captain (because it gets it out of the way quicker and I can relax haha) so that's the only reason I went Boyd over Ablett... fail :(

RiOtChEsS

after getting torched with that 70 >:( i kept the faith the following week :D and jumped off this week :)

glynman90

Quote from: The Grundles on July 02, 2011, 12:16:15 AM

+1. I have Murphy too though so it won't be as bad if he does dominate.

Fireballz

No GAJ or Swan so I put the C on Pavlova! C'mon Pav!