Dream Team website hates me!!!

Started by LaHug, July 01, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Got a negative (and rather blunt) response via email :(
However, I will continue to plead my case! Not looking good though...
Now I have to start hoping Gram scores horribly or is dropped.

Fenno

Sorry I don't like your chances as it wasn't a problem on their end but a conection problem with the internet/google chrome

elephants

Would you be able to show us a portion of this response?
They aren't sounding overly helpful yet. Mind you they probably get a lot of these emails....

LaHug

Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2011, 01:21:47 PM
Sorry I don't like your chances as it wasn't a problem on their end but a conection problem with the internet/google chrome
My thoughts exactly. Sigh

Quote from: elephants on July 02, 2011, 01:22:16 PM
Would you be able to show us a portion of this response?
They aren't sounding overly helpful yet. Mind you they probably get a lot of these emails....
Pretty much just said:
"All Teams are entered as they stand at the time of lockout and no further changes can be made."

elephants

Wow that's gay LaHug.
Pretty weak and they don't seem keen to help you??

LaHug

My last attempt for help:
"Hi,
Thanks for a swift response.
I find this to be very unfortunate! There is no way that I am asking for an unfair advantage.
Please consider these things:
1. It was a technical issue beyond my control that made it impossible for me to make my requested changes.
2. Although the first match of the round had started, my trades and changes had no affect on players involved with that game.
3. My request was sent very soon after lockout, further confirming that I was not attempting to have an unfair advantage!
Are you sure that nothing can be done?
I have heard of similar incidences with other people being assisted.
I am disappointed that nothing further can be done with a technical issue that disadvantages me AND of which the fixing would NOT disadvantage others.
Regards,"

GoldDigger

LaHug

Thanks Pros! Looking at my emails, that's at least where my second email went (not sure about the contact us thingy). I can always be hopeful and might quote my first message to them just in case.

elephants

Well best of luck LH.
Hopefully grams spuds up if you don't bring him in ;)

GoldDigger

elephants

LaHug

Stanley's looking good now. No huge loss. (Quite possibly not a loss at all)