Dream Team website hates me!!!

Started by LaHug, July 01, 2011, 09:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

I tried to trade Duigan to Gram and the DT website crashed before causing a Chrome error and restarting my entire computer!
I know a lot of you were against a Gram trade, but it was still the way I wanted to go.

Anyways, I sent them this message in hope that they could fix it:
"I was trying to make a trade (from Nick Duigan to Jason Gram) when the site crashed and gave me a Google Chrome error message before my computer reset itself entirely. By the time my computer had restarted, it was lockout and I was not able to make the trade!
I was hoping that you could make the trade for me?
What I wanted to do was:
1. Trade Nick Duigan to Jason Gram
2. Sub Jason Gram onto the field for Danny Stanley
3. Take the emergency from Dyson Heppell and place it on Danny Stanley
Could you please do this for me and email me whether or not this is possible?
Thank you very much,
(my name)
(my email)"

Has anyone had a similar experience in the past and do I have a chance of them helping me? :S

Andrew

A blessing in disguise, Stanley will go close to scoring a 100 this week. Don't worry about it.

Windigo

At worst you'll lose 10-20 points. Stanley SHOULD carve this week.

Master Q

elephants

I DID MY
LOWER -> FISHER
HEPPELL -> SHAW
Trades at about 7:38. Worked for me? Unlucky Hug.

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on July 01, 2011, 09:08:10 PM
Was my PM advice helpful?
I was pretty much set on Gram by then (just wanted someone to tell me to do it :P). However, it got me thinking that Heppell probably didn't have to go. Then I realised that I could trade Duigan instead and went to do it but technical issues got in the way.
Thanks for the response :)

Quote from: elephants on July 01, 2011, 09:09:07 PM
I DID MY
LOWER -> FISHER
HEPPELL -> SHAW
Trades at about 7:38. Worked for me? Unlucky Hug.
Very possible that it was just my computer being mean to me. Got it back from the shop today all "fixed".
*Sigh*

Master Q

Quote from: LaHug on July 01, 2011, 09:11:13 PM
I was pretty much set on Gram by then (just wanted someone to tell me to do it :P). However, it got me thinking that Heppell probably didn't have to go. Then I realised that I could trade Duigan instead and went to do it but technical issues got in the way.
Duigan was a better option. Not sold on it though. Hope you're right though.

LaHug

Quote from: Master Q on July 01, 2011, 09:13:54 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 01, 2011, 09:11:13 PM
Duigan was a better option. Not sold on it though. Hope you're right though.
Hope I'm right if and only if they can fix it :P

Knowing my luck, Gram will beat Stanley if they can't fix it, Stanley will beat Gram if they can. Oh well, either way it shouldn't affect this week by more than about 20 points as Windigo said.

The F.A.R.K.

good luck with it. there was some guy on here that had a similar problem and it got resolved. Let us know the result. to be honest i dont think gram is that good. we will find out soon though

Fenno

Thats why I have now learnt to start trading the second the final team has been announced for the friday night game. that way it gives you 1.5hrs to make your trades so even if something does happen you still have time to make the trades. A late injury from another team isn't going to be announced between Friday naming of teams and lockout so I don't see the point in waiting till the last 10min to make trades.

LaHug

Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2011, 12:16:56 AM
Thats why I have now learnt to start trading the second the final team has been announced for the friday night game. that way it gives you 1.5hrs to make your trades so even if something does happen you still have time to make the trades. A late injury from another team isn't going to be announced between Friday naming of teams and lockout so I don't see the point in waiting till the last 10min to make trades.
Good strategy, but some of us spend that hour and a half desperately trying to decide whether or not something is a good idea. I made my Mzungu --> Swan trade with plenty of time but only decided on my other one late!

Flame

Quote from: Fenno on July 02, 2011, 12:16:56 AM
I do the same. Friday avo trades only.

Chopps

i trade at the latest possible moment if i know i'll be working unfortunately gotta risk it friday morning or trust my missus to do it, i have taught her well even if she sighs every time i say football

LEV

Quote from: Chopps on July 02, 2011, 10:44:45 AM
even if she sighs every time i say football

lol, must be a woman thing, mine rolls her eyes everytime i sit down in front of the computer!

Chopps

Quote from: LEV on July 02, 2011, 10:46:35 AM
Quote from: Chopps on July 02, 2011, 10:44:45 AM
even if she sighs every time i say football

lol, must be a woman thing, mine rolls her eyes everytime i sit down in front of the computer!

haha i love football (obviously) it is my religion she is just an atheist doesn't believe in these things :D