Previous topic - Next topic

Who to start?

Heppell
7 (53.8%)
Jacobs
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Just Clancy

Hadn't even thought of not starting Heppell but just suddenly considered this.

Andrew

Heppell v Gelong is looking like a 60 game for him. I'd have Jacobs just infront of him... but could Jacobs be the sub?

Just Clancy

Jacobs should go well against Brisbane but he's never put two good games together so far... And Heppell plays defense so wouldn't they be kind of good for his score?

The F.A.R.K.

heppel plays midfield and jacobs wont be sub. he strung together his best game for the year last week and with pittard and hartlett innured he will be given more freedom. look out for at least an 80+. absolutely filthy that i jumped on sylvia this week instead of jack watts

Just Clancy

Quote from: The FARK Academy on July 01, 2011, 10:23:52 PM
heppel plays midfield and jacobs wont be sub. he strung together his best game for the year last week and with pittard and hartlett innured he will be given more freedom. look out for at least an 80+. absolutely filthy that i jumped on sylvia this week instead of jack watts
Yeah i know, Syliva 25 at half time after being 21 at qtr time.... flower!

The F.A.R.K.

feel so bad. ripped it up some bloke for suggesting daniel cross and he is currently on 78 while my captain boyd is on 50. cross was great value at 320k what was i thinking.

at least boyd is catching but will need a superman cape last quarter and sylvia well unless you do a corey enriht and score like 60 in a quarter im dobbing to your mum that you are an overated foward

Just Clancy

Syliva scored 32 that qtr. Not bad at all.

The F.A.R.K.

look at it this way hopefully boyd can turn his score from 33 at half time to a 90-100 and sylvia from a 20 odd at half time to a 70-80. 2nd half junk time

tor01doc

94 / 65. You related to Nostradamus, Fark Academy?