I am gonna laugh so hard if...

Started by The Grundles, July 01, 2011, 07:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

plugz19

Quote from: ossie85 on July 03, 2011, 01:37:37 PM

Phew, almost got him in this week. Bugger though :(
yeah tossed up between him and dalhaus last week, glad i went with dalhaus

LaHug

Was always going to wait for his 3rd game to decide whether or not to get him. I guess I got fortunate :)
Still, very sad for him :(

The Grundles

Wow...weird... :o i never actually thought this would come true....not really laughing tho, probably just more relieved I didn't pick him up b4 3 games.  Now i can invest elsewhere until round 18/19 when he comes back

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on July 03, 2011, 11:00:48 AM
Hmmm. I think he played okay last night, didn't get injured.
Spoke too soon.

upthemaidens

does it really matter if he doesnt play again this year?  most peeps are getting him as a cheap downgrade and are more then likely gunna use him for his mpp.
  i would doubt that the majority will  cash cow him later, cause they probably wont have the trades left for that.  i think if u need cash and u can use the mpp then get him in whenever, playing or not.

LF

i traded him in weeks ago and that one downgrade enabled 2 straight upgrades.and his mpp status has been very handy.

Ermaz

its funny that you guessed it lol

PowerBug

Quote from: Ermaz on July 06, 2011, 10:11:31 AM
its funny that you guessed it lol
+1
Lat night with 2minutes left i said that N.Davis would kick one on the siren. Maybe Fitzy kicked it but close enough.

The Grundles

Quote from: luvfooty on July 05, 2011, 09:34:29 PM
i traded him in weeks ago and that one downgrade enabled 2 straight upgrades.and his mpp status has been very handy.

Yeah 2 games...thats handy  ;D

LF

Quote from: The Grundles on July 06, 2011, 08:08:54 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on July 05, 2011, 09:34:29 PM

Yeah 2 games...thats handy  ;D
i haven't needed him to play i use him to move mzungu mainly i have 3 other mpp mid fowards between mids and fowards depending on where i need a bench emergency or to play on field.which hasn't happened much since i have 6 mpp back mids.