Ave 91
Price $365

C.Sylvia
Ave 92
Price $316

T.Cloke
Ave 93
Price $366

i'm looking at a player who i don't have too many of, has a bye in a good week for me along with price and average:

Fwd: Pavlich, J.Riewoldt, I.Smith, Higgins, Franklin,Goodes, Didak (Matera, Lynch, Tippett)

Ruc: Petrie, Smith (Cox, McCauley)

Mid: GAj, Pendles, Thomas, Boyd, Goddard, Mzungu (Rischitelli, J.Selwood, Prestia)

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

cloke

got him a few weeks ago and cant complain. ever since he became a fark H.O.F he has been a gun. no byes left plenty of goals and confidence from FARK training

Madsnake

i must say i'm not sure if i can rely on him not to go back to getting 40s again... chappys looking pretty good with a lowest score of 76 and down 100k from his starting price.

Possumo

Quote from: A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT on July 01, 2011, 05:45:31 PM
cloke

got him a few weeks ago and cant complain. ever since he became a fark H.O.F he has been a gun. no byes left plenty of goals and confidence from FARK training

He lists him up top, but in his actual post he says he looking for a DPP forward... last time I looked Cloke didn't qualify (although 4 DPP players is probably fine!). But yeah, what byes are good for you OP? Are you going for overall or league? If it's overall, Sylvia and Fyfe are probably not good options... but if not, they are probably the best. Cloke would probably be a good bet too, as he doesn't have any more byes. Chappy and Cloke I'd say if you're going for overall.

Andrew

Cloke definately, and maybe Chapman just infront of Fyfe but those two are similar in terms of dual position and fitness concerns. If you're League maybe Fyfe but Chapman obviously has runs on the board and is kind of unique this season.

Windigo

Pick the player that is in form.

Cloke easily the most in form in terms of DT output. You'll net more points because he has no more byes.