Previous topic - Next topic

Who should I say goodbye to?

Mzungu
10 (71.4%)
I. Smith
4 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 1

LaHug

To afford Swan this week, I have to trade either Mzungu or I. Smith.
Who should go and why?
A lot of people seem to think Mzungu will have a big one this week, but who is better in the long run?
Thanks.

thanme

Doesn't Smith have a be of -70 something??? He still has a lot of money to make if you're planning on trading him.

Chopps

U gonna trade both at some stage? Hows your cover for free multi bye

GoLions

but the amount of money that those 2 will make each would be more than how much swan will go up won't it? id hold off for a bit longer

plugz19

Quote from: GoLions on July 01, 2011, 04:31:42 PM
but the amount of money that those 2 will make each would be more than how much swan will go up won't it? id hold off for a bit longer
+1

LaHug

Quote from: Chopps on July 01, 2011, 04:08:57 PM
U gonna trade both at some stage? Hows your cover for free multi bye
Only going to trade one. Have 6 trades left and will be keeping the other as cover. Freo multibye won't affect me because I have heaps of cover.

Quote from: GoLions on July 01, 2011, 04:31:42 PM
Sure, but the amount of points I will lose by waiting is going to be around 40-50 points a week. I'd rather make the trade now.

blah128

Trade Mzungu 1st if you have to but both still have cash left in them

LaHug

Quote from: blah128 on July 01, 2011, 06:08:44 PM
Trade Mzungu 1st if you have to but both still have cash left in them
Never intended on using them as cash cows. Was gonna keep them as DPPs but emergency trading meant they're both in the same line now so I may as well trade one. Was always planning on trading Mzungu first but just wanted some thoughts. I will miss him but it's time to go!