Main Menu

Making this forum a better place.

Started by Miss Pies, July 01, 2011, 02:58:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Ok with all the new mods in place I think us as front bar regulars should also take on responsiblity to make this forum a better place. By this I mean if someone starts being a smart arse that is not appropriate lets not egg them on and feed them.

If a new member does join lets all give them the benifit of the doubt. If they are imposters or someone being childish to try and cause drama they will show their true colours eventually anyway.

The other thing we can all do to make this a happier place is scream really loud

COLLINGWOOD IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!

GoldDigger

COLLINGWOOD IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!                                                                                                                                   except for the Bombers

Miss Pies

That's it PROS! See everyone copy me and Pros! Buwahahah you may as well cus ossie is going to delete all the other team boards anyway hahahah.  ;D ;D

BratPack

Quote from: GoldDigger on July 01, 2011, 03:14:09 PM
COLLINGWOOD IS THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD!                                                                                                                                   except for the Bombers

Fixed  :P

roo boys!

AFEV

roo boys!

Miss Pies

Quote from: BratPack on July 01, 2011, 03:52:21 PM
Quote from: GoldDigger on July 01, 2011, 03:14:09 PM

Fixed  :P
Hahaha BratPack

Slaps BratPack with the roll of aluminium foil AGAIN!

CrowsFan

MP if you hadn't noticed it Pros had already written that, just in a much smaller font ;)

Miss Pies

Yes I only just realized this like 2 secs ago ..I had to hit the quote button on Pros to even see the bloody thing

Slaps Pros with the other end of the aluminium foil roll

AFEV

Quote from: Miss Pies on July 01, 2011, 05:31:49 PM
Yes I only just realized this like 2 secs ago ..I had to hit the quote button on Pros to even see the bloody thing

*Takes the aluminium foil and makes it into a hat 0:-)

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on July 01, 2011, 05:44:21 PM
Quote from: Miss Pies on July 01, 2011, 05:31:49 PM

*Takes the aluminium foil and makes it into a hat 0:-)

Miss Pies

OH NO YOU DIDN"T!! hahahahahaha

Slaps Rooz with the middle of the aluminium roll of foil

roo boys!