Main Menu

Ideas?

Started by TabooMan, July 01, 2011, 01:49:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TabooMan

G'day guys.

I'm a long time Dreamteam user but this is my first year at Supercoach and I have found myself in a tight position at the end of the season.

I have $297,600 in the bank, but with only 4 trades left for the season I have some tough choices to make.   :-\

The team at the moment is...

DEF: Deledio, Newman, Goddard, Heppell, A. Johnson, Pedersen, Hibberd (Puopolo, S.Tape, C. Howard)

MID: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, Judd, S. Thompson, D. Swallow (Kerr, J. Green, J. Bolton)

RUC: Ryder, Smith (Cox, Derickx)

FOR: Pavlich, Goodes, S. Johnson, Franklin, Petrie, Mzungu, Dahlhaus (Dangerfield, Matera, Schneider)

Without pointing out the obvious fact that I have a number of players on my bench that simply never should have been there but I failed to address this early enough in the season (I'm looking at you Bolton and Schneider!) I think I have a pretty good spread.

My backline probably needs some help; perhaps Heppell >>> H. Shaw but there are so many options.

Thoughts???

Midfield is ok but I think my forward line is weak. Maybe Dangerfield has to go ????????????????????

Ermaz

dont know why you'd have bolton and kerr as cover. seems like wasted money on the bench.

also, with 4 trades left your team should be complete but you still have 3 rookies playing in the  back line, and danger and schnieder in the fwd line. youve obviously traded quite poorly and your probably done for the season imo. hope your DT is in better shape

TabooMan

Quote from: Ermaz on July 01, 2011, 03:28:37 PM
dont know why you'd have bolton and kerr as cover. seems like wasted money on the bench.

also, with 4 trades left your team should be complete but you still have 3 rookies playing in the  back line, and danger and schnieder in the fwd line. youve obviously traded quite poorly and your probably done for the season imo. hope your DT is in better shape

Thank you Ermaz. That is Jye Bolton for collingwood who is of no use to me and Kerr is having a bye this week but normally would start.

Apart from that, I don't need to be reminded how poorly I have traded! :P :-[

Only looking for some friendly advice!!!