Keep an eye on mitch brown

Started by A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT, July 01, 2011, 01:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

The kid can play. he will be a genuine superstar in a few years no worries. so talented and reads the ball well and is super quick and athletic. playing his first game on the weekend he scored below 50 but was on fire throughout the game. if he can pull a consistent game could be one to keep an eye on like a podsiadly. he took some great marks and can kick goals look out for mitch brown

how many vfl goals has he kicked this year??

Ziplock

imagine how sad it would be if the above poster was actually mitch brown :P

thanks for the heads up, I'll keep an eye out for him :)

Memphistopheles

Which one?

I assume you're talking about the Geelong one, but the Eagles also have a fairly promising youngster named Mitch Brown.

Fenno

Will be a very good player. Shouldn't be needed for anyones dreamteam this year though.

Andrew

Quote from: Memphistopheles on July 02, 2011, 12:33:40 AM
Which one?

I assume you're talking about the Geelong one, but the Eagles also have a fairly promising youngster named Mitch Brown.

+1! Hope he's back soon in our march towards September. We're looking good with him & Waters to come back.

BillyPil

Quote from: Ziplock on July 02, 2011, 12:14:17 AM
imagine how sad it would be if the above poster was actually mitch brown :P

I would bloody love that! I can't wait for the day that someone outs a player for talking himself up on either the player pages or this forum. That's the day Monty will know that he's made it!  :)

nostradamus

hurt his shoulder against essendon and is being assessed to see if he needs surgery......very unlucky for the young bloke, has real talent

unceramonius

i think after injuring 3 players now, scott may have to tell podsy to bloody quit crashing every contest. instead..go for the ones ment for him...and leave the ones for other players....bartell, duncan, brown ALONE.

he is so dangerous. doesnt look, just comes crashing through....whos next to cop it?

Flame

Windigo

I think Pods is being paid off by the opposition to slay at least one of his teammates each game.

Ziplock

Quote from: Windigo on July 03, 2011, 08:26:11 PM
I think Pods is being paid off by the opposition to slay at least one of his teammates each game.

lol, I would agree with this assertion.

plugz19

poor bloke out for the season!

The F.A.R.K.

oh well lock in for next year. spent most of pre-season in my team but last minute went mckernan (not darling)

and ben griffiths the bloke cant buy an afl game

injured again

hopefully they will both do a gumby and come out and set the dt world on fire (although gumby wasnt that good but we waited a long time for him)