Assist me with my "who to start" and I'll help you with yours!

Started by elephants, July 01, 2011, 11:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Mzungu vs GC at Paterson's Playground

OR

Callinan vs Sydney at AAMI

Cheers ;)

EDIT: one of these kids will be my 7th forward and the other will be my fwd emergency :)

Mozza84

Tough call, but I would probably lean towards starting Mzungu... just because its against the GC.

frenchy

callinan. i've lived in adelaide all my life and for the past 5 years callinan's stats in the SANFL were always approx 20 kicks, 10 handballs, 2 goals per game. AFL is a tougher beast but after a very respectable debut last week i think he's on track to average 80+ in the AFL. also less chance than mzungu of subbing

elephants

Subbing is the main thing I'm worried about with mzungu...
Also the midfield is easily GC strong point and mzungu is named on the wing...
Leaning towards Ian.
Thanks Mozza and awesome info frenchy.

Harry_West

plugz19

if he plays a whole game mzungu should score more
but yeh the draded vest might be put over his dreadlocked head at some stage
but still prefer him over callinan, wait till callinan plays against sydney this week, and see how he goes against the lock down style of the swannies, then you can entrust him with a starting spot i think

Stocutz

i'd take mzunga just but toss a coin, either way whoever u bench is prob gonna score more haha

elephants

bundyboy

big wraps on callinan....but against the swans is just not the time I would pick him.

not sure if there will be much between these two this week (assuming neither gets subbed)

Mzunga I recon - but might change my mind from next week depending on how Callinan actually performs against tough opposition this week.

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

id pick callinan. he is playing at home in front of a home crowd for the first time. adelaide absolutely loves him and his fans adore him after all his years at centrals. if he can score 89 at the cattery against geelong he will score well at home. mzungu is good but he might be sub. that is the ionly thing stopping me from putting him on field

can you please help me with mine

out of these four players which 2 would you start
d.swallow, i.smith, c.dawes and t.mzungu
1 in mids and 1 in fowards.
i think ill go i.smith and dawes but what are your thoughts

dmagnus

theres plenty of guys who are likely to get the vest instead of mzungu
namely balla, roger, mellington, roberton.. not to mention mcpharlin who really should be rested and grover who really should retire

R.Griffen

elephants

Roberton/mellington should be the subs but...
Yeah smith and Dawes mate.

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

thnks man. now i have a full foward line if you consider dawes and riewoldt premium material (i do when they play good)