FInal trades ... who goes: jacobs or hibberd?

Started by glam77, July 01, 2011, 09:50:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who to trade for gram?

Jacobs (port) - this week
1 (8.3%)
Hibberd (ess) - this week
5 (41.7%)
Jacobs (port) - next week
2 (16.7%)
Hibberd (ess) - next week
4 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

glam77

I have 2 more trades i wish to do, and then i'm saving the rest for LTI's and finals.

Next week i'm going for a 7th Premium midfielder (Montagna at the expense of prestia or bewick)

I am also gonna take a ride on the Gram train, and in order to mainitan a mid-def link i need to trade for either Jacobs (port) or Hibberd (essendon).

Who goes.... hibberd or jacobs?
And this week or next week.

glam77

Quote from: PowerBug on July 01, 2011, 10:06:33 AM
Hibberd next week.

any particular reason why?
(last round bye part of that reason?)

Chopps

good luck with the gram train so far its been a interesting ride so hope on and i hope you get all the good bits.

get rid of hibberd soley for the rd 24 bye and jacobs should get game time with port sucking

glam77

Quote from: Chopps on July 01, 2011, 10:58:44 AM
good luck with the gram train so far its been a interesting ride so hope on and i hope you get all the good bits.

get rid of hibberd soley for the rd 24 bye and jacobs should get game time with port sucking

it will definitely need a bit of luck to pay off.

"who dares wins"

Alka

Any particular reason why it has to be Gram? Might you be able to afford someone else next week with price increases/drops?

If you're committed on Gram I'd say Hibberd this week.
Jacobs has better JS to stay in your side for the duration of the season.

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

if you dont have heath shaw or adcock you could wait a few weeks and get them pretty cheap

i wouldnt think about trading jacobs because his job security is 100% barring injuries. Port adelaide absolutely love this kid. They are going to pump games into jacobs, lobbe, o'shea and pittard because they are the future of port adelaide. they have already conceeded that they are not going to win a flag in the next few years so they are building a good list of juniors for the future. this is the reason theat both the cornes brothers have been dropped throughout the year.

hibberd is also in a struggling side but his job security can be up and down. we have seen his scoring potential but he also has a very low scoring potential.

they are both very similar players with similar scores and both mpp but jacobs just because he has job security and port rate him so high that he will just keep getting so much better because they are able to give him more freedom

glam77

Quote from: A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT on July 01, 2011, 01:02:51 PM
if you dont have heath shaw or adcock you could wait a few weeks and get them pretty cheap

have shaw but not adcock.

want to retain a mid-back link which is why i am a looking at gram.

my backs are: gibbs, deledio, rawlings, shaw, goddard,broughton, jacobs (l thompson, puopolo, toy)

dale93

A LONELY GUY WHO LOVES DT

i wouldnt worry youve got gibbs and jacobs. i wouldnt trade at all coz that backline is good. if anything i would be looking at trading in the next few weeks a l.thomposn or a toy. you could downgrade to someone like daniel talia or upgrade to adcock in a few weeks.

Alka

I'd upgrade Puopolo over Hibberd and Jacobs actually.