Midfield premium trades

Started by Crows84, June 30, 2011, 11:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crows84

Looking to rejig my midfield a bit, i have 8 trades left and a $142,000

current mid field is murphy, pendles, griffen, ablet, swallow, mzunugu + watson, gaff and polec on the bench. After persisting with watson after his injury and poor scores of late im thinking i should trade him. With what cash i have on hand i can afford any midfielder. Im thinking either mitchel, swan, thompson or reden.  with the exception for mitchell i can get the others for about 400k leaving me with some extra cash for a trade elsewhere. any suggestions or ideas?

jabroni

jobe to swan

is the swallow andrew or david?

Crows84

have d.swallow, was looking at swan's b/e and its just over 100 so it seems likely that his current price will be about as cheap as he may get unless he has a sudden form slump or injury

D-Train

Ermaz

Chopps

Crows84

cool so sounds like swan is the general consensus, i should also mention that with muzungu in the midfield i can swap him to the forward line and move either o'keefe, goodes, harvey, fyfe or isac smith to fill the hole and look to upgrade a forward, currently my forward line is

o'keefe, goodes, harvey, fyfe, smith, pterie and dawes with  j.howe, j.pit and s.day on the bench

R.Griffen

I think your midfield is a bit weak I would trade watson he has injury probs