Main Menu

O'Keefe

Started by hally25547, June 30, 2011, 11:11:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hally25547

Hey everyone, i have to get a forward premium to avoid a donut next week and i want to get him this week so my fwd line doesnt have to start three rookie forwards. I can get any forward and i am upgrading knights. I would love to get either sylvia or fyfe but unfortuntely they are in the bye round that i have to cover for so that rules them off the list. Therefore i think my best option is okeefe, his form has been good and consistent over the last month. Thoughts on this trade of Knights --> O'Keefe? Any other suggestions are appreciated just remember that they can't be from Adelaide, Melbourne or Freo.

Here is my current forward line;
Stevie J, Buddy, Chappy, Riewoldt, Didak (inj), Knights, (dropped), Mzungu, Howe, Tippet(swapped with Petrie in the rucks for this week), Richardson.

Thoughts appreciated

Wes Mantooth

Still has a bye to play though...

Holz

he is looking good the only thing that worries me and others is being burnt last time most people got him when he posted big scores and than his role changed and there were tagging issues and he was a spud. I extrmeely doubt that will happen but thats whtas making me reluctant. Im tempted to bring him in as he is scoring more like a mid than a forward.

LaHug

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on June 30, 2011, 11:50:13 PM
Still has a bye to play though...
But which good forward options don't?
Collingwood gives you Cloke (maybe?) and Dawes (ew no, wish I didn't have him).
GC gives you Brennan (interesting and DPP).
Saints give you nobody he doesn't already have.

So, unless you want Cloke or Brennan, whoever you get will still have a bye.

Ziplock

Or LeCras next week :)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Ziplock on July 02, 2011, 12:16:24 AM
Or LeCras next week :)

I'd be waiting two weeks - he is due a price drop soon and is quite pricey.

Also he plays Geelong after his bye.

After that is good as he has a fantastic run home.

RiOtChEsS

he is torturing me :( had him last all 2010 which is what kept me away this year ::)

he does look good at the moment tho...