Mid: Ablett, judd, selwood, cross, pendlebury, power
Ruck: Cox, mcintosh
Fwd: Reiwoldt, pavlich, O'Keefe, S.Johnson, delidio, J.Brown, L.Franklin

Any improvements???

verda32

i still have 6 trades with 200k in bank, so any trade could be possible

kelso129

freezer

Who are your bench players for Cornes and Pendles?

bombers123

trade cornes to drummond in a few weeks and thats the best team ive seen on this site

freezer

There is only 771 points separating the top 100 teams. If you are going to have a crack at it maybe trade 1 (or both) of pendles or cornes, to ensure you stay around the mark.

verda32

i might upgrade grimes to drummond in 2 weeks and i have rich as i back up for pendlebury

freezer

You could trade Cornes straight out for numerous options (Hodge, Gilbert, Ellis etc...) if you don't have anyone covering him.

Are you going to have a crack at it?

verda32

no im not trading a premium who will be back in just a few weeks!

freezer

They still have Cornes at 4 weeks on AFL and Port website. I have him too and am starting to get a little suspect on the extent of the injury as it has already been 3 weeks. I worry that if Port dont look like making the finals they will leave him to graze for next year.

Who is your bench player in the backline? Do you have many trades left?

2Fat2Old

S#@T  team mate I can see holes in it everywhere.  :-[

d a m i e n

Trade Cornes mate. Chances are when he comes back, like last e=year his form will be shower. Snap up Hodge and Drummond for Cornes and Grimes and that will be a ripper of a team

Hawks_1976

As a fellow Hawk, I must look after my own.

Mate, you are in a little strife in the backline if Cornes and Gilbee both miss in your backline. Who is your cover? This is critical.
And who will cover Pendlebury?

Gilbee and Pendles look like short term injuries ( a week or two ), Cornes you may have to move on.

Your team is in premium condition but a few injuries here will cost you unless you make some wise moves.

Clint-84

Cornes,  Pendles out

Cox, Gilbee in doubt

I would trade Cornes for someone like Drummond or Duffield

But to answer ur question and boost ur ego, yes obviously if ur in the Top 100 ur team is fairly good

verda32

yeah my team is pretty good but you guys rank it 6 or less. lol!!!