Main Menu

Time for a break.

Started by 8-6 Suited, June 30, 2011, 08:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

8-6 Suited

The time has come that the bullshower of this site lately has forced me to say goodbye for a while. I come here to talk with like-minded sports people, yet its like attending a crèche. The drama is just never ending. If I wanted to deal with this unwanted drama, I'd go talk to one of my ex-girlfriends...

Until such a time that you guys pull your head in, I will be taking time away from this site. Those who know me, know how to get a hold of me. Those who don't, tough luck. And to those causing the drama... Grow the flower up.

Laters.

roo boys!

CrowsFan

Be a shame to see you go shaggy :(
Hopefully all this crap ends soon and you can return :)

nas

See you on the site mate & you know where. Hope you are back soon & the little tacker is ok also

MTTY

Feel the same way as of late Shaggy i just don't see the point of why they are doing it. Hope to see you back soon mate.

Maca24

Do you still want me to do you Spare Ratings every week Shaggy?

bomberboy0618

:'(
Must agree it is getting a bit ridiculous though.

Ziplock

always sad to see a coach go. I understand how you feel though- not willing to wait to see the impact the new mods have?

pyronerd

i know what you mean shaggy, the site just doesn't have the pleasant feel it's always had at the moment :( 

8-6 Suited

Yes please Maca. :P I'll still pop in to show pops or purchases.

While I hope the mods will have an impact, I find it hard to believe it will be an instant fix... nor do I believe it will stop. Especially if they are spoofing someones IP and making accounts as them, hard to imagine a mod can stop that if m0nty can't himself.

roo boys!

I agree, it is quite ridiculous. GRR

The return

no shaggy :( one of my favs! please come back

Master Q

Although we have our differences it won't be the same without you Shag. You'll be missed for sure. Reminds me of when I left the first time...

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 30, 2011, 08:56:57 PM
Yes please Maca. :P I'll still pop in to show pops or purchases.

While I hope the mods will have an impact, I find it hard to believe it will be an instant fix... nor do I believe it will stop. Especially if they are spoofing someones IP and making accounts as them, hard to imagine a mod can stop that if m0nty can't himself.
No worries mate. Hope the attention seekers stop so you can come back.

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on June 30, 2011, 09:03:50 PM
Although we have our differences it won't be the same without you Shag. You'll be missed for sure. Reminds me of when I left the first time...
That was when you had your original account, right toodles?