Getting rid of dids.

Started by Holz, June 30, 2011, 07:50:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holzman on June 30, 2011, 08:05:35 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 30, 2011, 08:02:31 PM
What if Puo doesn't play this week? Big possibility.

i have jacobs as the emergency anyway and if i get in suckling than heppel will be my emergency

memphistophels i have petrie playing in my rucks most week so im happy with the cox petire combo thats why i was thinking of option 3 and having a legitimate 8 forwards so essentially i have 7 forwards with petrie as my second ruck's

Actually if I look at it there's actually a much better option among the ones you listed.

Bewick--->Callinan and Didak--->Goodes

Or if Bewick plays this week  (or for that matter next week) and gets another 70 you should be able to go Bewick-->Callinan and then Didak-->O'Keefe or Pavlich.

If Bewick plays twice (while Callinan is on the bubble) and gets two 70's you can downgrade him to Callinan and get whoever you want for Didak.

Admittedly Didak will be back from injury then, but I assume the reason you are trading him is because of his poor performance not his injury?

Memphistopheles

Quote from: Holzman on June 30, 2011, 08:12:15 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 30, 2011, 08:09:56 PM
Holz out of the options you what the simple question is:

Who would you rather. O'Keefe or Pavlich.

I know who I'd choose.
even though it breaks my no swan players rule im leaning towards ROK, however pav was good last week and could post a huge score this week which is good as im playing the top of the table guy this week. Im actually not sure on thsese guys (who would you go for)

the only problem with ROK is i lose jacobs and my DPP in the backs

Ignore your rule about Swans for ROK and Goodes.

My plan lets you keep your mpp to your backs.

Holz

would much rather have ROK than goodes.

elephants

I'm going didak -> rok next week.

The Grundles

elephants

The Grundles

Ahhh rightio, silly me...forgot he was even classed as a midfielder  ;D

Holz

Quote from: The Grundles on June 30, 2011, 11:00:13 PM
Ahhh rightio, silly me...forgot he was even classed as a midfielder  ;D

yeah he is not just a mid he is in the class of super gun :), or hopefully he will prove he is soon.

elephants

Hoping he will be less that 450k next year :)