Main Menu

Getting ridiculous

Started by Miss Pies, June 30, 2011, 07:47:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miss Pies

Ok earlier today as you know m0nty a Mr Pies made an account and you banned him, now there is a Miss Collingwood on the list right know as we speak as the latest member. Can you check this out please, IP etc etc. I've justy about had enough of this.

GoldDigger

Miss Pies

No, I am sick of PM..people need to wake up to themselves

valkorum

Quote from: Miss Pies on June 30, 2011, 07:49:59 PM
No, I am sick of PM..people need to wake up to themselves

I think he meant PM m0nty or 1 of the new mods

GoldDigger

That I did. Feeds the trolls less.

8-6 Suited

It's not the point Prospector. She shouldn't have to resort to PMing m0nty constantly. The members of this form need to pull their heads in and stop being flowerwits.

AFEV

This is ridiculous.
Is it possible to IP ban? If so this is a fitting case IMO.

Complete bullshower, pull your heads in.

GoldDigger

Understand that 8-6 and Sid, and MP too.

Still, the first best response is a report to mod. After that, the mods and m0nty need to implement their best option/s.

8-6 Suited

Well she has just brought it to everyones attention now so there is no excuses.

Miss Pies

M0nty is telling me they have the same IP as me, smart farkers. They get banned, I get banned.

Miss Pies

Quote from: GoldDigger on June 30, 2011, 08:10:50 PM
Understand that 8-6 and Sid, and MP too.

Still, the first best response is a report to mod. After that, the mods and m0nty need to implement their best option/s.
Twice in one day Pros? Already confronted m0nty earlier..how many times to I have to do this?

Ziplock

how the hell do they have your IP....

you sure it's not someone in your house getting their jollys? I know my bro would do it to piss me off if he could.

Miss Pies

Just nick off mate who ever you are.

And no Ziplock it is just me and my 8 year old son Taz and he is watching Starwars Clone thingo.

Boomz

damn whats with this place atm :-\ strange MP...

nas

Hey MP, do you have wireless?. Re our conversation prior to me coming to work re a person on FB. Could it be?