Ask Ziplock

Started by Ziplock, June 30, 2011, 07:42:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PowerBug

Zip, you're really leaving some blokes hanging. that last guy had to wait 4 minutes for his question to be answered. Three minutes, no more, or you the sack.

Chopps

4 minutes exact zip your getting slack  :P

Ziplock

Quote from: Chopps on June 30, 2011, 10:59:07 PM
nah dave swallow figured you would pick those.

ok so i am not clued up on pies whats cwood got to do with isaac Smith plus if its cam wood he is out and aint he a ruck?

I. Smith is playing the pies this week? As stiff competition and one of the the top two sides this season, you can see how his DT ability is against opponent of decent calibre, unlike essendon, port and gc.

pinochio

Quote from: Ziplock on June 30, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Quote from: pinochio on June 30, 2011, 10:01:14 PM
zippy!

looking to rd 16 now so i dont get caught in a bundle of trouble!!!
...have 9 trades, 45k and 2 more defender upgrades to undertake...

couple of ideas i have are:
1. Mzungu > Lobbe AND Stanley > Fisher
2. Mzungu > Dahlhaus AND Stanley > Fisher
3. Sit tight

u get me point guys, mzungu has bye next week and prob will be under done this week (may even rock up in a colourful vest :P )

....another query is have 4 saints to many ???

thx again!

might as well do number one as well, esp. if it gives you dpp with petrie in  the rucks. Upgrade to fisher is good.

Saints have their bye done and a reasonable run home- 4 is not too many.

hmm ye, after seeing stanley named as a follower maybe heppell should be the one traded out...playing cats and all...

or maybe there is a better option for me to think of....as i have howe as 7th forward this round, since petrie has been DPPed into rucks....another idea i had was smith down to lobbe and play him this round then go mzungu to ROK and have cox/petrie stay in rucks....(ie i have 7 preimium fowards atm but with petrie in rucks i have 6...)

ya get it zip, sorry but its a difficult decision!

thx!

Chopps

hahah oh cwood - collingwood i thought you were refering to Cameron Wood or cwood and was like wtf are you on zip :D

with you now thanks mate

Tank 22

Zip
Who should I upgrade to Ablett.
Foley, D.Swallow(less cash in bank) or Bartel

Cheers mate

PowerBug

Ziplock, the clients are getting very angry!!

hally25547

Hey zip,
i have to get a forward premium to avoid a donut next week and i want to get him this week so my fwd line doesnt have to start three rookie forwards. I can get any forward and i am upgrading knights. I would love to get either sylvia or fyfe but unfortuntely they are in the bye round that i have to cover for so that rules them off the list. Therefore i think my best option is okeefe, his form has been good and consistent over the last month. Thoughts on this trade of Knights --> O'Keefe? Any other suggestions are appreciated just remember that they can't be from Adelaide, Melbourne or Freo.

Here is my current forward line;
Stevie J, Buddy, Chappy, Riewoldt, Didak (inj), Knights, (dropped), Mzungu, Howe, Tippet(swapped with Petrie in the rucks for this week), Richardson.

Cheers

Ziplock

Quote from: Tank 22 on June 30, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
Zip

Cheers mate

mmm, foley, based on the fact him and dswallow have similarish avgs, but he has more cash to give +  still has a bye left.

Ziplock

Quote from: hally25547 on June 30, 2011, 11:23:15 PM
Hey zip,
i have to get a forward premium to avoid a donut next week and i want to get him this week so my fwd line doesnt have to start three rookie forwards. I can get any forward and i am upgrading knights. I would love to get either sylvia or fyfe but unfortuntely they are in the bye round that i have to cover for so that rules them off the list. Therefore i think my best option is okeefe, his form has been good and consistent over the last month. Thoughts on this trade of Knights --> O'Keefe? Any other suggestions are appreciated just remember that they can't be from Adelaide, Melbourne or Freo.

Stevie J, Buddy, Chappy, Riewoldt, Didak (inj), Knights, (dropped), Mzungu, Howe, Tippet(swapped with Petrie in the rucks for this week), Richardson.

Cheers

Okeefe is a solid option.

What about Cloke, Brennan, or even Lecras (next week) ?

Tank 22

Quote from: Ziplock on June 30, 2011, 11:26:36 PM
Quote from: Tank 22 on June 30, 2011, 11:12:17 PM
Zip

Cheers mate

mmm, foley, based on the fact him and dswallow have similarish avgs, but he has more cash to give +  still has a bye left.

Thanks mate

hally25547

Quote from: Ziplock on June 30, 2011, 11:29:51 PM
Quote from: hally25547 on June 30, 2011, 11:23:15 PM
Hey zip,

Cheers

Okeefe is a solid option.

What about Cloke, Brennan, or even Lecras (next week) ?

i have thought about cloke but collingwood vs the cats in round 24 - i dont like it. and the other two are too inconsistent for me, but i have definitely thought of cloke

pinochio

Quote from: pinochio on June 30, 2011, 11:08:04 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on June 30, 2011, 10:03:50 PM
Quote from: pinochio on June 30, 2011, 10:01:14 PM
zippy!

looking to rd 16 now so i dont get caught in a bundle of trouble!!!
...have 9 trades, 45k and 2 more defender upgrades to undertake...

couple of ideas i have are:
1. Mzungu > Lobbe AND Stanley > Fisher
2. Mzungu > Dahlhaus AND Stanley > Fisher
3. Sit tight

u get me point guys, mzungu has bye next week and prob will be under done this week (may even rock up in a colourful vest :P )

....another query is have 4 saints to many ???

thx again!

might as well do number one as well, esp. if it gives you dpp with petrie in  the rucks. Upgrade to fisher is good.

Saints have their bye done and a reasonable run home- 4 is not too many.

hmm ye, after seeing stanley named as a follower maybe heppell should be the one traded out...playing cats and all...

or maybe there is a better option for me to think of....as i have howe as 7th forward this round, since petrie has been DPPed into rucks....another idea i had was smith down to lobbe and play him this round then go mzungu to ROK and have cox/petrie stay in rucks....(ie i have 7 preimium fowards atm but with petrie in rucks i have 6...)

ya get it zip, sorry but its a difficult decision!

thx!

think u missed my follow up question Mr. Zip :P

stigs

is Zac Smith good enough for a second ruck?

my rucks are Cox, Sandi, Smith, Mcauley

If I downgrade Sandi to lobbe, smith will be my second ruck
or i could go sandi to petrie / goldstein and keep smith on the bench

LaHug

Zipper, my good buddy! How's life?
Oh, DT questions, right...
Thoughts on Gram? The more opinions the merrier. Straight swap for someone like Heppell (who will have to go eventually - so why not now?)