Main Menu

The EOS Thread

Started by Maca24, June 30, 2011, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Indeed it is but a hell of a player there ;). I would have pushed for more if it wasn't Baz ;).

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:49:58 PM
WHAT AN OPENER TO HAVE!!!!
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=423483

Congratz on landing Prem for 180k Baz 8).

You could spend 2 seasons just working on power and he would be pretty darn good.  Currently at $535k

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:53:41 PM
Indeed it is but a hell of a player there ;). I would have pushed for more if it wasn't Baz ;).
Really? o.O

Bazinga

Got him for $180k   ;D ;D  Great long term keeping project - and he's an opener  8) 8)

Prem Wimalaratne

Thanks guys .. He will be a worthwhile investment.

AFEV

Is Seeley Booth worth selling? What kind of figure do you reckon I'd be looking at? :-\

cookie311993

would be decent i would say

Bazinga

Quote from: Sid on July 04, 2011, 10:56:51 PM
Is Seeley Booth worth selling? What kind of figure do you reckon I'd be looking at? :-\

He should easily reach $100k .. not sure about him going much higher though   :-\

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

If he plays for you or is in your plans, keep him. Not sure what he'll sell for but maybe like 100k+. Start him at 200k if you want and see if you get a bite (if you're willing to sell at that price).

Sadly he's not the right fit for me otherwise I'd go up to 200k on a Young Keeper :(.

AFEV

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:59:58 PM
If he plays for you or is in your plans, keep him. Not sure what he'll sell for but maybe like 100k+. Start him at 200k if you want and see if you get a bite (if you're willing to sell at that price).

Sadly he's not the right fit for me otherwise I'd go up to 200k on a Young Keeper :(.
Might do that.
I picked up an accom/reli/exp 20 y.o BH for 70k just before EOS updates (like 20 minutes before :P) so he kind of fell out of my plans.
Would be handy back up if nobody bites though :P

roo boys!

AFEV

Bazinga

LOL @ Alex   ;)

John Morton just sold for $227k   ;D ;D ;D   I would have been happy with $120k  ..  I love inflation at EOS.  Only problem now is I have $450k and I don't really need to buy anyone else cos my team is complete. But I have the transfer market bug and I feel the urge to buy, buy, buy !!

Master Q

Warning to everyone especially BP.

I'm going to splash everything I've got at Rolf Elijzen

AFEV

Quote from: Bazinga on July 04, 2011, 11:53:26 PM
LOL @ Alex   ;)

John Morton just sold for $227k   ;D ;D ;D   I would have been happy with $120k  ..  I love inflation at EOS.  Only problem now is I have $450k and I don't really need to buy anyone else cos my team is complete. But I have the transfer market bug and I feel the urge to buy, buy, buy !!
Feel free to give me your money, I only have 220k left after buying Russell and I'd like a batsman to replace Woodcomb - I want to sell him as soon as possible.
Of course this all changes if Booth sells :D