Maca24

Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 10:14:40 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 10:07:24 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 09:52:26 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on June 30, 2011, 09:29:00 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 09:17:14 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on June 30, 2011, 08:54:55 PM
I dunno if I am going to sell or buy anyone...pretty happy with my squad ATM.
Lucky RB. Im not really with mine, and our performance 2day has reminded me of that.
Need to sell my 30yr olds, plus Im over my AR. He is annoying me.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=188411
Should I keep him or replace?
Bugger. This guy's the same as Leigh Livingston but 4 years younger. Depends on whether he fits in your side. I will take him for $30'000
He is worth more than 30K im afraid  :P
Deep down you don't want him, so you're getting an extra 30k.
Yea ok. Ill sell him to you for 30K?
Put him on the market with a deadline in 15mins, starting price 30k, i'll bid first then we'll see from there.
lolza. No way im selling him PB i was being sarcastic. If you want him, you shall pay 150K  ;)

Maca24

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 11:28:45 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 08:37:24 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 08:23:47 PM
HP, I have Minus 19K at the moment. I guess that means I cant list anyone until I get gate takings 2moro nite?  :-\
To add to the above, Another problem has been found  :-\
Lesnar, my 23yr old GUN has popped to Exceptional Tech when I was training fielding  ???
I bet his wage will be mammoth now? Ah why couldnt you pop next week you barbie haha.
Guess you'll have to wait until after tommorrow night. Means he'll only end AFTER financial update = you are with his wage for another week :(. It hurts but lets hope he sells for that little extra to cover that cost :).
I hate a Primary/Tech pop last week of the season. Little use = Season long of extra wages ::). But Ouch on Lesnar as Exceptional is just :o.
Thanks for you help HP. Yeh didnt see the Lesnar pop coming at all! Baz says wage is based on sublevel so I hope he is right. Lesnar is Spec/Excep 23yr old now so I may as well train him to Excep/Excep. Gunna be a beast!

Bazinga

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 11:44:38 PM
That's what I thought baz

Yeah CF .. I'm sure that I read it on the forums somewhere that wages are based on sub-levels rather than actual levels. That is why every players wage is different.

John Morton is now up for sale. 27yr old outs/exp batsman with excep endurance and boundary hitter talent. Started at $0 so could be a potential bargain.

Nails

Quote from: Bazinga on June 30, 2011, 11:54:08 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 11:44:38 PM
That's what I thought baz

Yeah CF .. I'm sure that I read it on the forums somewhere that wages are based on sub-levels rather than actual levels. That is why every players wage is different.

John Morton is now up for sale. 27yr old outs/exp batsman with excep endurance and boundary hitter talent. Started at $0 so could be a potential bargain.

Outstanding power + Boundary hitter....

He must go boom, boom, BOOM!

Bazinga

BOOM BOOM Nails   ;D  yes he does .. but unfortunately he is turning 27 and he is way too old for my team. Feel free to take him - he would be perfect for you   ;)

Maca24

Nails, Ud-Din vs Lesnar would be an enthralling contest on a crumbling/windy  :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on June 30, 2011, 11:43:03 PM
HP, I have Minus 19K at the moment. I guess that means I cant list anyone until I get gate takings 2moro nite?  :-\
Lesnar, my 23yr old GUN has popped to Exceptional Tech when I was training fielding  ???
I bet his wage will be mammoth now? Ah why couldnt you pop next week you barbie haha.
Guess you'll have to wait until after tommorrow night. Means he'll only end AFTER financial update = you are with his wage for another week :(. It hurts but lets hope he sells for that little extra to cover that cost :).
I hate a Primary/Tech pop last week of the season. Little use = Season long of extra wages ::). But Ouch on Lesnar as Exceptional is just :o.
Just because a player pops in primary/tech doesn't mean that their wage will be significantly higher than if he didn't pop. Wages are valued on sub-levels of a players primary skills, not their actual level of skill. A player who pops in a skill in the last week of a season will have a very similar wage compared to a player who is very close to the same pop.
Well..... *Blows Raspberries :P. Yeah, forgot about Sub-levels, thanks Baz. But I'd still take it start of next season as to save from a season of a little exra wages (over the course of the season does add up a bit I suppose).

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 01, 2011, 12:08:33 AM
Quote from: Bazinga on June 30, 2011, 11:43:03 PM
Just because a player pops in primary/tech doesn't mean that their wage will be significantly higher than if he didn't pop. Wages are valued on sub-levels of a players primary skills, not their actual level of skill. A player who pops in a skill in the last week of a season will have a very similar wage compared to a player who is very close to the same pop.
Well..... *Blows Raspberries :P. Yeah, forgot about Sub-levels, thanks Baz. But I'd still take it start of next season as to save from a season of a little exra wages (over the course of the season does add up a bit I suppose).

Most of my players wages won't increase by much as they were all on fielding training for the majority of the season   8) 8)

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on July 01, 2011, 12:04:30 AM
Nails, Ud-Din vs Lesnar would be an enthralling contest on a crumbling/windy  :P

I'm sorry but it's probably because he's not good enough to be in the same universe/league/division as Ud-Din but....

Lesnar?  ???

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on July 01, 2011, 12:15:02 AM

I'm sorry but it's probably because he's not good enough to be in the same universe/league/division as Ud-Din but....

Lesnar?  ???
You have obviously been spending to much time frothing over your spud spinner.  ;)
Brock Lesnar, the original and still the best king of spin.
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=279742

AFEV

Quote from: Maca24 on July 01, 2011, 12:21:56 AM

Lesnar?  ???
You have obviously been spending to much time frothing over your spud spinner.  ;)
I could own him right now if I wanted :P
Over time you will learn about some of the FF prodigies - Cartwright, Mordt, Lesnar, Shagmeister, Arnold, The Morgans, Wright, Mabothe, Ritula.
Then there is Boyd, crumbling/windy s his feeding ground, especially against spinners...Did I mention he's a batsman? ;)

Bazinga

Lesnar?  ???

Owned   :P

Nails

Lesnar?  ???

Left armed... queer...

Spec summary vs Exceptional summary...
Useless talents (imo) vs Armball
40k rating vs 46.9k rating
except tech vs spec tech :(
reasonable exp vs reliable exp

yes Lesnar is younger... but for now... Ud-Din = the destroyer :D

if I put Ud-Din up for $200,000-$250,000 would anyone bite? I know that 95% likely they wouldn't... and I love Ud-Din but $140,000 in pocket would be very nice and well used in an academy...

CrowsFan

Quote from: Nails on July 01, 2011, 12:28:39 AM

Lesnar?  ???

Left armed... queer...

Spec summary vs Exceptional summary...
Useless talents (imo) vs Armball
40k rating vs 46.9k rating
except tech vs spec tech :(
reasonable exp vs reliable exp

yes Lesnar is younger... but for now... Ud-Din = the destroyer :D
Seriously nails you need to get over your man crush for Ud-Din. As proven today he is not as great as you claim him to be, there are much better players in other FF teams ;)

AFEV

23 vs. 26
Basically the same skill set, oh but Lesnar has superior tech. Exp will be much better as well, I have experienced first hand: Lesnar= the destroyer.
I'd be happy to play you and see how Ud-Din goes though, Nails ;)