Main Menu

The EOS Thread

Started by Maca24, June 30, 2011, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

bomberboy0618

Put a bid on another player so I can put him up, I'll start him at 75k.

BratPack

8-6 Suited

Stupid to sell Harding BB.

AFEV

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hellopplz on June 30, 2011, 06:23:03 PM
Robert Carney.
Quote from: Cicjose on June 30, 2011, 06:45:08 PM
yeah im still interested in carney
Put him up now Cic as he'll end on Sunday (Hopefully EOS update is on Saturday). Should have started him with a price tag but ended up with a $0 to start with. Good luck trying to nab him :).

Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 07:18:27 PM
Should I list players now or 2moro? Want them to be their for EOS and avoid finance update aswell if possible.
To avoid Financial updates, safest time to do it was before your financial updates today. Makes sure you are certain NOT to have them in your next financial update. I did mine now and hoping he doesn't get pushed back another day to make me fork out another 6k :-\.

bomberboy0618

CrowsFan

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2011, 07:21:05 PM
I will definitely be selling John Boraston, and also may sell Elliot Ridge. Although if I sell Ridge it wont be for a while cos I will need him for fatigue management during round 1 of the Pav Cup
Boraston popped to reliable power tonight. That will help his value :)

8-6 Suited

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 30, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 30, 2011, 07:53:25 PM
I know but 150k+ :/

It's stupid to sell him. Enjoy your 150k but to by a player like him is going to cost you more. Good experience for his age, and is in the prime next season for power whoring...

But you do whatever you want BB.

AFEV

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 30, 2011, 08:18:51 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on June 30, 2011, 08:07:27 PM
Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 30, 2011, 07:53:25 PM
I know but 150k+ :/

It's stupid to sell him. Enjoy your 150k but to by a player like him is going to cost you more. Good experience for his age, and is in the prime next season for power whoring...

But you do whatever you want BB.
FFS Shaggy ::)

8-6 Suited

Alex, I'm not here to rip fellow members off... If he sells him still then thats fine and his choice. But considering he has been whining lately about his team being shower and his orders being shower well selling one of his best players and a great prospect isn't going to help that.

Maca24

HP, I have Minus 19K at the moment. I guess that means I cant list anyone until I get gate takings 2moro nite?  :-\

AFEV

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on June 30, 2011, 08:23:22 PM
Alex, I'm not here to rip fellow members off... If he sells him still then thats fine and his choice. But considering he has been whining lately about his team being shower and his orders being shower well selling one of his best players and a great prospect isn't going to help that.
I know.
I'm not here to rip him off though, BB advertised him and I offered.
I admit it probably would be a mistake to sell him.

Tough to convey sarcasm over the internet as well :P

Maca24

Quote from: Maca24 on June 30, 2011, 08:23:47 PM
HP, I have Minus 19K at the moment. I guess that means I cant list anyone until I get gate takings 2moro nite?  :-\
To add to the above, Another problem has been found  :-\
Lesnar, my 23yr old GUN has popped to Exceptional Tech when I was training fielding  ???
I bet his wage will be mammoth now? Ah why couldnt you pop next week you barbie haha.