Main Menu

The EOS Thread

Started by Maca24, June 30, 2011, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BratPack

By the way Q. Warning to you. Missing Bicknell means my FULL attention is now on Elijzen  :P

Boomz

flower u cookie u can have him for ur 2nd team then >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: roo boys! on July 04, 2011, 10:08:53 PM
No, no way that is too much, will be lucky to get him for that I think :-\ That bloody star again....
I hate that star -_-. Making me miss quite a few decent players :/.

Have 700k so willing to spend maybe 350k of that in my Transfer Budget. Kinda like when I bought Sreed, had the money and needed a Spinner. Now I have the money and need a Keeper + Batter. Willing to go younger but will try to fit both under that but that Star is hurting me :'(.

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:07:54 PM
Unlucky Baz but at least you've got Prem coming up soon ;).

Stephen Bissett - Going up to 350k. Too much?

$21k wage   :o :o    If i was chasing old guys and if I had the $$$, I would pay up to $500k for him - he's a GUN!!

Nails

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:11:20 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on July 04, 2011, 10:08:53 PM
No, no way that is too much, will be lucky to get him for that I think :-\ That bloody star again....
I hate that star -_-. Making me miss quite a few decent players :/.

Have 700k so willing to spend maybe 350k of that in my Transfer Budget. Kinda like when I bought Sreed, had the money and needed a Spinner. Now I have the money and need a Keeper + Batter. Willing to go younger but will try to fit both under that but that Star is hurting me :'(.

You can have Sweeney for 150K... LOL :)

Bazinga

HP - if you miss Bissett you should go for this guy ...

Johnnie Walker  -  and he's got a red star  :D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Bazinga on July 04, 2011, 10:12:33 PM

$21k wage   :o :o    If i was chasing old guys and if I had the $$$, I would pay up to $500k for him - he's a GUN!!
If I get him, I'll lower academy investments and sell off another batter (who don't really need as he's a project). Will really only add 12-13k if I also take out Carney's/Selby's wage as well so not horrible. The only problem is if I'm awake when he finishes :P.

Haha Nails! Although I'd like Sweeney, he's a great keeper to have for the long term 8). You can also watch him grow to be a STAR ;).

I had a bid on him like 1.2 Mil ago :P. Also look at: Norman Lewis. Had a bid on him 800k ago ::).

cookie311993

i hope you dont get him hello. He will kill me

Bazinga

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 04, 2011, 10:17:06 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on July 04, 2011, 10:12:33 PM

If I get him, I'll lower academy investments and sell off another batter (who don't really need as he's a project). Will really only add 12-13k if I also take out Carney's/Selby's wage as well so not horrible. The only problem is if I'm awake when he finishes :P.

Haha Nails! Although I'd like Sweeney, he's a great keeper to have for the long term 8). You can also watch him grow to be a STAR ;).

I had a bid on him like 1.2 Mil ago :P. Also look at: Norman Lewis. Had a bid on him 800k ago ::).

It would be nice to one day have the cash to buy a guy like this   ::)   one day   :P

cookie311993

are you kidding baz? you will have it in no time with your flowering awesome academy. Train up your young players and you will get them to this mate.

Nails

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=511390

How much could I put on this guy?

I just need 1-2 more batters... I've already bot more bowlers than I need...

cookie311993

Am gonna chase after Maelgwn Hir http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=102533 from Barlow hopefully have enough money

AFEV

Quote from: cookie311993 on July 04, 2011, 10:24:47 PM
are you kidding baz? you will have it in no time with your flowering awesome academy. Train up your young players and you will get them to this mate.
By the looks that player is farmed :x

cookie311993

which player are you talking about sid

AFEV