Main Menu

The EOS Thread

Started by Maca24, June 30, 2011, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on July 02, 2011, 02:37:22 PM
I just want Clement Bicknell to replace Makinson and I will be set basically.
You and everyone else :P

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on July 02, 2011, 02:37:54 PM
You and everyone else :P
Shutup BP :P

bomberboy0618

Only have 365k in the bank so might notspend much this eos.

BratPack

So new leagues are up. And a few interesting things for me

T20 - Div 2 and I have HP, benjy and Boomzie for company.

Youth - Also Div 2. And benjy is with me again. :P

One Day - Div 3. benjy completes the star sweep :P , I also add Fletch, GS and Bazinga. That's an FF GROUP OF DEATH! :P

Maca24

Quote from: BratPack on July 02, 2011, 03:12:37 PM
So new leagues are up. And a few interesting things for me

T20 - Div 2 and I have HP, benjy and Boomzie for company.

Youth - Also Div 2. And benjy is with me again. :P

One Day - Div 3. benjy completes the star sweep :P , I also add Fletch, GS and Bazinga. That's an FF GROUP OF DEATH! :P
So im a bit dissapointed actually. 290K is my prizemoney (dog) and my leagues are ridicoulous but lots of FF people which is good.

T20 Div 3 league is - Me, Wookie, Eaglets XI, Chrisuzz, Fletch, Tractor Boys, Toy Dolls, Lochness monsters.
Ratings in order. 207K, 202K, 192K, 183K, 178K, 167K, 156K, 148K.

Wow.

SOD Div 4 - Myself, Valk and Alex. Dont know bout the others.

Barlow 21

I've been saving all my pennies for him and since selling my oldies and going young I have a neat stash of money. :) $911k

chrisuzz

Div 5 SOD, With all bots except me, then a tough T20 league and tough youth league. Not sure what to do aha, PC run im hoping though

Maca24

Curiousity got the better off me, so I decided to PM the Dutch NAT Manager.
Asked him if Lesnar was any chance of becoming a NAT in future seasons.
This is what he said.

Ey up my man,

His biggest problem currently is experience, it's at the state where not only does it somewhat hinder his potential performance for the NAT team but it also is a little low that he'll need numerous seasons of focused NAT matches to make it in.

Unfortunately there's a few spinners about his age with similar skills and similar experience which makes the couple we have that pip them even more valuable.

Currently he really just needs as many club matches as you can give him, he'd benefit from a bit more bowling (at least into the exceptional skill level) and probably about expert fielding. I'd even look at developing his endurance if you're finding that giving him many matches is hurting his performance through fatigue. Expert/Outstanding is generally a good level for club to avoid that.

Hopefully at the very least he'll do the job for you my man, he's a pretty strong club player and should be very effective, with a bit of luck he might sneak into the NAT side.

Hope that helps my man,
All the best,
misch

Dont think he is far away from popping to capable in expereince so im holding out hope.

Justin Bieber

Good luck with that Maca!

Cookie, maybe this keeper could do the job for you: http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=86295 ;).

Maca24

Thanks HP. Dont like my chances but he gave me a flicker of hope.

Fight to the death for clement bickell?  :P

8-6 Suited

Lesner is a Dutch FS as well? Shaggy McBourne is spec/spec I believe too. :P And is dutch. :P

Maca24

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on July 03, 2011, 12:01:17 AM
Lesner is a Dutch FS as well? Shaggy McBourne is spec/spec I believe too. :P And is dutch. :P
yep. Wow so they are both probably 4-5th in line. for FS.

BratPack

Quote from: Maca24 on July 02, 2011, 11:37:23 PM

EVERYONE'S fighting to the death for Clement Bicknell :P

Maca24

Quote from: BratPack on July 03, 2011, 12:04:59 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on July 02, 2011, 11:37:23 PM

EVERYONE'S fighting to the death for Clement Bicknell :P
haha BP  :D
Ive got a shortlist of about 15 guys, youths included. The way EOS goes ill probably only end up with 2-3 guys!

Bazinga

I'm targetting these two players this evening ...

Ishant Karthik - 20yr old acc/rel batsman with reasonable exp and very good secondaries, and is gifted in batting   :)  Almost 4k in spare ratings .. will probably go to $100k

Prem Wimalaratne - 20yr old acc/acc keeper with reliable batting and great secondaries. Has opener talent and is sturdy, which is very handy for keepers .. wil be going very hard to get this guy - at least to $250k.

I also have John Morton on the market who is ending tonight. Will be perfect for new players and is very cheap at $26k at the moment.