Main Menu

The EOS Thread

Started by Maca24, June 30, 2011, 06:16:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

You're all Ud-Din haters because he's not for "taking wickets"

In which order are spinners good for taking wickets? Including left/right handed

I'm guessing it goes something like for wickets: RWS, LFS, LWS and RFS?

Would I be alright looking at getting a GUN RWS and having a powerful combo with Ud-Din? Or should I focus on a gun seamer?

I only have one spinner at the moment so will be picking up another spinner of some description... should I just get another rfs or look for a rws/lws/lfs to bowl with Ud-Din (rfs)

AFEV

Updates will start in just over an hour!

roo boys!

Quote from: Sid on July 02, 2011, 08:57:34 AM
Updates will start in just over an hour!
SO EXCITING :D

AFEV

Also Nails I saw some of your wishlists and thought you should know: You'll only be getting approx. 126k at EOS which won't go far with 21-29 y.o players ;)
IKR! Won't be back for a while but the idea of advanced orders (finally) makes me just....w00t.

Bazinga

Advanced orders   ???   I still struggle to understand orders the way they are now   :-[ :-X

AFEV

Quote from: Bazinga on July 02, 2011, 09:30:01 AM
Advanced orders   ???   I still struggle to understand orders the way they are now   :-[ :-X
This way just means it will be *possible to play part time bowlers and batting ARs.
*At the moment, it is hard to implement them as you'd have to play 2 part timers or another bowler due to the 'spells' setup.
At least, I think.

Bazinga

I stil don't understand Alex .. does it mean you can specify who bowls each individual over, instead of having to set them to bowl a block of overs?

AFEV

I'm not sure I understand either...Anymore at least.
I remember reading about it a while ago but it was very early and there wasn't much detail on how it could or would be introduced to the game.

:-[

AFEV

From memory, it heightens the experience for people like us who are addicted to the game.
I think it means in scenario x bowler y will come on and bowl x overs on D.

But as is said here we don't know when or how it will be implemented.

roo boys!

Sounds complicated...sure we wil work it out over time ;)

AFEV

pyronerd

AFEV

roo boys!

Bazinga