Having to trade tonight. which ruck will it be?

Started by Davoo, June 30, 2011, 05:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downgrade or Sideway Sandi?

Downgrade (Lobbe)
Sideway (McEvoy etc.)

Davoo

If i downgrade it helps me upgrade puopolo this week. if i do a sideways, im just worried about goldy and others with the bye and worried about him and mcevoys scores being affected by gardiner and mcintosh...so give a vote and ill go with the highest by the end of the night, hopefully

thatguy

depends if you have petrie up fwd who you can switch with DPP. if so i would go lobbe

Fenno

Quote from: thatguy on June 30, 2011, 05:41:44 PM
depends if you have petrie up fwd who you can switch with DPP. if so i would go lobbe
+1

Windigo

Which trade/s will net you the most points at the end?

No point worrying about what MAY happen......

I'd get Goldstein. Unless you have an ace option for a Puo upgrade.

Who is ruck combo? Do you have Smith??

upthemaidens

yeah need more info to make any decision,,  whats your rucks? do u have petrie in fwd? how many trades u have? how much cash? going for league or overall?

Davoo

petrie up forward. 35k in bank 10 trades and doing the downgrade ruck option would allow me to upgrade puo straight away but if i do a straight swap then, itll have to wait

upthemaidens

from a few post, for some reason no one wants to play petrie in ruck and i dont understand why,,, there are better forward upgrades than ruck.
so on that i would get a mpp rookie for sandi (if u dont already have tippet that is)   and blow the cash on two upgrades somewhere else, but thats just my 2 cents.    without knowing your team and all

Windigo

I'm playing Petrie in ruck & playing I.Smith in his place.

I'll jump at any excuse to play Agent Smith.  8)

bjay2308

im probs leaning towards mcevoy n playing him and cox for the yr with petrie up forward. but i am in a diff situation as i only have 6 trades left and would prefer to only waste 1 trade this week. i know there are better forward premiums but he could be a unique x factor. he works hard, rucks solo, no more byes. also im not concerned about gardiners return as he wont even be playing vfl for another week or 2 after ANOTHER injury setback and they want mcevoy to keep developing.

Andrew

dmagnus

Im going Leuenberger or Jolly now that he has been named

Davoo

at the start of the week, i always have the initial plan of what trades to make on friday. 95 percent of the time i stick with that plan, i dont know why, but its just a gut feeling that my first thoughts are always the one to go for. i initially thought getting lobbe to free up some cash. i will do that and upgrade puo. its a risk but a risk worth taking! i think that in the rucks its okay to have a rookie ruck