My collingwood trading dilemma

Started by fergis man utd, June 25, 2009, 05:45:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fergis man utd

like alot of you i planned on having a great week after the split round to do a trade or 2 that would set me up for the rest of the year. how ever there seems to be a few too many good options that are either here now or are coming in the next coming weeks. a few of them are collingwood players. i want franklin and farren ray our of my side. npw do i get franklin out this week as sis breakeven is about 120 for didaK WHO IS RED HOT. or wait a week for leon davis to possibly come down to 510/520. or do i keep franklin and hope kennets mid season speech will fire him up for the 2nd half of the year and get rid of farren ray for adam cooney who looks to be back to his best. or wait a few weeks for a cheap pendlebury? in summary
FRANKLIN OUT 4 DIDAK THIS WEEK OR DAVIS NEXT WEEK
RAY OUT FOR COONEY THIS WEEK OR PENDLEBURY IN A FEW WEEKS

poobags

duddy to boomer in 2 weeks
ray to pendles in 4-5 weeks.
means u can hold your trades 4 safety and it wont cost u much

ossie85

Would think if you have Franklin, you wouldn't want to get rid of him now after he's lost you so much money (in fact, thinking about getting him this week myself for Ziebell, despite his break even)

Ray for Cooney for me, depending on how many trades, backup, you have.

Prospector_1

Keep looking for the right way to be rid of the players you don't want. It will be obvious for you when the best option arises - you won't even consider other choices.

By that, I mean - WAIT. Wait for karma to tell you "this is how you achieve that objective - there is no other or better way."

Then, you will be RIGHT, you won't regret the decision, you'll know that you did what had to be done - No Regrets!

Hawks_1976

According to my maths, Leons BE is about 143. Thats high but against Freo at the G, he is every chance to get that so be careful there.
I think most people would concede that they started the season with Buddy and now have to see it out. Playing the Eagles in Tassie could be the perfect opportunity to fire up and kick a bag. I believe the Cooney train is about to leave, so get on board now or forget it.
As other forwards to consider next week, Goodwin should bottom out at about 450k, Stevie J could drop to about 475k. I think with about 60k in the bank come R17 you will be able to upgrade Rich to Pendlebury in one trade.