Main Menu

The Ruck

Started by bjay2308, June 30, 2011, 04:16:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjay2308

Sorry to harp on about another Sandi topic but i was just curious to know peoples thoughts on a few players.

Basically ive got cox, sandi, jtipp and mcauley as my ruckman and often play petrie in the ruck, but im considering swapping sandi to a decent ruckman so i can keep petrie up forward. Im probably not interested in Goldstein due to his finals bye and that I have petrie, but what do you guys think about Leunberger, Jacobs or Jamar? Its a sad state of affairs with the ruckman choices, but Leunberger has put up some solid scores while he still helps gain a bit of money out of the downgrade and his next bye is a multi bye round. Ive only got 6 trades left so my original thoughts of doing a proper downgrade to lobbe etc im probably leaning against now.

Ideally, Mcauley gets a recall this week and saves people tradees  :P

Feedback appreciated :)

Memphistopheles

Quote from: bjay2308 on June 30, 2011, 04:16:54 PM
Sorry to harp on about another Sandi topic but i was just curious to know peoples thoughts on a few players.

Basically ive got cox, sandi, jtipp and mcauley as my ruckman and often play petrie in the ruck, but im considering swapping sandi to a decent ruckman so i can keep petrie up forward. Im probably not interested in Goldstein due to his finals bye and that I have petrie, but what do you guys think about Leunberger, Jacobs or Jamar? Its a sad state of affairs with the ruckman choices, but Leunberger has put up some solid scores while he still helps gain a bit of money out of the downgrade and his next bye is a multi bye round. Ive only got 6 trades left so my original thoughts of doing a proper downgrade to lobbe etc im probably leaning against now.

Ideally, Mcauley gets a recall this week and saves people tradees  :P

Feedback appreciated :)

Get McEvoy.