Suckling

Started by Bak2Form, June 30, 2011, 02:57:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bak2Form

Is he the real deal? thinking Stanley- Suckling to finish my backline

Ermaz

definately! hawthorn with a great run home. you could even consider birchall

Bill Manspeaker

yep for sure. i have 2 backman upgrades to do, Suckling has his name all over one spot

Bak2Form

im thinking stanley - suckling then week after harris - mitchell to finish my team

elephants

Quote from: brad on June 30, 2011, 03:05:49 PM
yep for sure. i have 2 backman upgrades to do, Suckling has his name all over one spot
I'm bringing in Shaw and Fisher this week but yeah i already have suckling.

sya87

suckling is a one legged seagull, he scabs kicks freely and coz he can use it they are always looking to give him the ball (like we always give the chip to the one legged seagull).  :P he is a dreamteam maverick!

Problems

Yeh agree with above, Hawks just look to give it to him to use that left foot of his. Safe trade imo

Windigo

yeah get this bloke in. But if you want a point of difference you cannot go past Birchall.

thatguy

Quote from: Windigo on June 30, 2011, 05:06:46 PM
yeah get this bloke in. But if you want a point of difference you cannot go past Birchall.

once hawks have second bye out of the way... get aboard the train!  :D

Possumo

Quote from: Bak2Form on June 30, 2011, 03:15:50 PM
im thinking stanley - suckling then week after harris - mitchell to finish my team

This:

Quote from: thatguy on June 30, 2011, 05:32:28 PM
Quote from: Windigo on June 30, 2011, 05:06:46 PM

once hawks have second bye out of the way... get aboard the train!  :D

Bye is in round 17, so bringing both of them in now is probably not the best idea if you can afford to wait... if you need someone now, I'd go Fisher.

Windigo

I'll be getting Fisher for Stanely effectively completing my team.  8)

Holz

even though i have only 5 trades im thinking of double trading to go dids to callinan and toy to Suckling, should help my backs out as i will have some byes coming up. Might go fisher instead though.

will leave me with

Goddard, Gibbs, Scotland, Lids, Adcock, Shaw, Suckling/Fisher (Heppel, Pup, Jacobs)

Ziplock

What would your fwd line be?

Windigo

Holz

Quote from: Ziplock on June 30, 2011, 07:43:19 PM
What would your fwd line be?

my forward line will be Stevie J, Syliva, Franklin, Chappy, Vodlt, Higgins, Petrie (Mzungu, Richardson, Mzungu, Callinan)